PATH Director of Finance and Operations Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. PATH Ethiopia looking for “Director of Finance and Operations“. Applicants with a degree in Masters Degree may apply on or before 13th June 2023.
PATH is an international, nonprofit global health organization based in Seattle, with 1,600 employees in more than 70+ offices around the world. Its president and CEO is Nikolaj Gilbert, who is also the Managing Director and CEO of Foundations for Appropriate Technologies in Health, PATH’s Swiss subsidiary.
The PATH has published a job vacancy announcement on 7th June 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Director of Finance and Operations to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
PATH Job Vacancy 2023
- Act as a technical lead on processes, practices, and systems for the in the country program’s finance team to ensure high work standard and alignment.
- Develop and maintain key models and reports for reporting performance against the budget and other Key Performance Indicators, driving divisional leaders’ accountability. Highlight any key challenges or opportunities influencing the country’s performance against goals.
- Analyze monthly financial performance against forecast and budget, investigate variances, communicate findings, and make recommendations to country and regional leadership.
- Act as a strategic, trusted advisor to the country director and regional leadership team. Advise country finance and management team on short-term and long-range budget planning issues.
- Manage administrative, Finance, and professional staff, including training, professional development, establishing clear directions, setting “stretch” objectives, and overseeing the execution of day-to-day work.
- Provide timely and accurate financial reports and analysis;
- Develop and monitor budget and forecast plans, ensuring annual and strategic goals and objectives are met;
- Lead PATH Ethiopia annual financial audit with both internal and external auditors;
- Oversee general accounting duties, manage and oversee PATH bank account, income statement and balance sheet;
- Oversee financial activities such as purchasing, processing invoices, negotiating, and contracting with vendors;
- Lead the Quarterly Business Review process for the Ethiopia Country Program Office, ensuring accruing forecasting by the Project Administrators and recommending to management on gap action plans where there are deviations.
- Ensure that programmatic commitments, PATH policies and procedures, and financial standards are met and managed for ethical compliance, and adhere to Ethiopia laws;
- Oversee Human Resource services, including but not limited to hiring, onboarding, training, compensation, employee relations, terminations and extended benefits;
- Oversee the team culture initiative to ensure it is supported and we are living up to our Shared Values;
- Make strategic decisions that may have program-wide impact and may bind the organization financially or legally;
- Act independently and resolve complex issues within program area;
- Minimize legal risk to PATH and ensure legal compliance with applicable regulations.
Position in Organization:
- Director of Finance and Operations
- Job Location: Addis Ababa, Ādīs Ābeba, Ethiopia
- Company Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum Five Years Experience.
- Experience using ERP systems, like UNIT 4, Business World, Salesforce
- Experience generating financial reports and analyzing and interpreting data;
- Experience developing and administering departmental budget or equivalent;
- Experience managing and supervising a multidisciplinary team.
- Experience developing, managing and implementing multiple projects and strategic goals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to motivate others.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams across multiple organizational levels.
How to Apply PATH Director of Finance and Operations Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 13th June 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.