PATH Senior Program Assistant Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. PATH Kenya looking for “Senior Program Assistant”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 22 June 2023.
PATH is an international, nonprofit global health organization based in Seattle, with 1,600 employees in more than 70+ offices around the world. Its president and CEO is Nikolaj Gilbert, who is also the Managing Director and CEO of Foundations for Appropriate Technologies in Health, PATH’s Swiss subsidiary.
The PATH has published a job vacancy announcement on 08 June 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior Program Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
PATH Job Vacancy 2023
Job Description: PATH is currently recruiting for a Senior Program Assistant to provide administrative support to a fast-paced and iterative human-centered design initiative to foster user involvement across the innovation lifecycle in support of multiple PATH projects and programs.
- Coordinate collection of relevant user demographic information in line with approved protocols and maintain a database of users engaged across all project activities.
- Support ongoing and periodic engagement of the user advisory group (UAG) members through established UAG WhatsApp groups, Google forms, online surveys and any other platform/ tool that may be in place for UAG engagement.
- Support Living Labs training compliance, serving as point person for tracking human-subjects trainings through PATHwise and Salesforce.
- Contribute to Living Labs tools and support for knowledge management to help them navigate and comply with PATH policies and team procedures (updating documents as needed on Box, SharePoint, Smartsheet, etc.).
- Seek and identify opportunities for process improvement; help develop Gand implement solutions in consultation with wider Living Labs team.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, plus a minimum of three years of directly related administrative and program support experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Masters degree will be an added advantage.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Basic research skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluency in English, including excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply PATH Senior Program Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 22 June 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.