Pathfinder International Administrative Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
Pathfinder International Uganda looking for “Administrative Coordinator”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before December 29, 2023.
Pathfinder International is driven by the conviction that all people, regardless of where they live, have the right to decide whether and when to have children, to exist free from fear and stigma, and to lead the lives they choose. As a global health organization with locally led, community-driven programs, we support women to make their own reproductive health decisions. We work with local partners to advance contraceptive services, comprehensive abortion care, and young people’s sexual and reproductive rights in communities around the world—including those affected by poverty, conflict, climate change, and natural disasters. Taken together, our programs enable millions of people to choose their own paths forward.
The Pathfinder International has published a job vacancy announcement on December 23, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Administrative Coordinator to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
Pathfinder International Job Vacancy 2023
Outreach and Coordination with Board of Directors:
- Works with the Corporate Secretary to organize and coordinate external meetings. Follows-up on deadlines for assigned activities including Board of Directors meetings, donor related work and external meetings.
- In consultation with the Corporate Secretary, establishes and maintains multi-year calendar for Board meetings and corresponds with Committee Chairs and staff leads to set cadence for committee meetings. Facilitates the distribution of calendar invitations and remote dial in set up for board and committee meetings.
- Perform tasks required to arrange Board and Board Committee meetings, assists in preparation of Board and Board committee minutes, maintains Board files and performs other administrative and or/secretarial duties for the Board and its Committees as needed.
- Maintains and regularly updates contact, biographical, and demographic information of Board members and respond to donor information requests.
- Board Onboarding – Working with the Governance Committee, establish and support drafting and implementation of onboarding documents and processes for new members. Additionally, ensures all necessary steps are taken for new member vetting, including OFAC checks, and processing of invoices from Board search firm.
- Board Travel – Working with country offices and other relevant stakeholders, organize Board trips and meetings that advance organizational goals and improve Board member understanding of Pathfinder’s programmatic work.
Position in Organization:
- Administrative Coordinator
- Job Category: Administration
- Requisition Number: ADMIN002002
- Posted: December 22, 2023
- Kampala, Uganda
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Secretarial studies, Business Administration, Management or related discipline.
- 2- 4 years or more experience in office administration or secretarial work
- Proficiency in Microsoft office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, and Outlook)
- Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a discreet and professional manner
- Advanced organizational and planning skills.
- Proven ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and multi-task with minimal supervision.
- Advanced English skill: written and oral.
- Logistics Practices and Guidelines: Foundational knowledge of best practices and guidelines for logistics.
- Meeting Coordination: Ability to schedule and coordinate meetings for staff.
Preferred Competence and Work Experience:
- Experience working in an NGO environment.
- Fluency in Arabic, French, Portuguese, or Amharic is an added advantage.
- Filing and Record Keeping. Advanced skills in completing forms and filing documentation.
- Relationship Management: Ability to establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
How to Apply Pathfinder International Administrative Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: December 29, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- IRC Care Giver Volunteer Jobs 2023
- IRC Team Up Facilitator Jobs 2023
- IRC MEAL Officer Jobs 2024
- IRC Paralegal model Toolkit and Training Manual Development Consultant Jobs 2024
- IRC Justice Systems Analysis Toolkit Development Consultant Jobs 2024
- IRC Senior Finance Officer Jobs 2024
- IGCP Production Manager Jobs 2023
- IGCP Human Resource Officer Jobs 2023
- IRC Education Technical Advisor Jobs 2024