Plan International Accountability to the Affected People Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. Plan International Ethiopia looking for “Accountability to the Affected People Coordinator“. Applicants with a degree in MA Degree may apply on or before 30th April 2023.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization which works in 71 countries across the world, in Africa, the Americas, and Asia to advance children’s rights and equality for girls. Plan International is one of the world’s largest organizations working for children’s rights and gender equality. In 2016, Plan International reached 17.1 million girls and 15.5 million boys through its programming.
The Plan International has published a job vacancy announcement on 7th April 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Accountability to the Affected People Coordinator to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Plan International Job Vacancy 2023
- Establish a system, oversee and maintain mechanisms to ensure accountability to the people we serve, to donor and stakeholders.
- Support PIE and partners design and implement monitoring and evaluation system that strengthen quality and accountability.
- Establishing a sustainable Complaints Response Mechanism (CRM) in each site which ensures all beneficiaries can make confidential complaints and be confident in response processes.
- Establish a system to track and analyze trends on feedback and response to regularly improve programming.
- Building capacity of all staff, partners and project participants as appropriate in MPP with special emphasis on accountability standards.
- Support project/emergency response integrates the accountability system (feedback and response mechanism, information provision mechanism, and community participation) through the project life cycle.
- Support the application of accountability into project design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation, and partnership agreements.
- Support that target communities priorities are identified, and use inputs of communities to shape program design, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation process.
- Support that project design process and overall accountability system incorporate elements of PIE Ethiopia framework.
- Monitor and report elements of the accountability mechanism particularly progress related to the feedback system, information sharing, and participation.
- Organize learning events with a focus on learning from accountability and application of PIE accountability framework.
- Ensure that gender and protection issues are well considered in developing and the CP accountability system, and application of PIE Ethiopia framework. More specifically works that the overall accountability mechanism in the agency particularly complaint and response system address gender issues including the incidence of abuse and exploitation.
- Ensure that accountability data collection tools, checklist and reporting templets collect sex disaggregated data useful for decision making.
- Ensure that both male and female are fairly represented in complaint handling process (mainly complaint committees), training and monitoring process.
Position in Organization:
- Accountability to the Affected People (AAP) Coordinator
- Location: Diffrent Location
- Type of Role: Accountability to the Affected People Coordinator
- Reports to: Program Area Manager
- Grade: D1
- Closing Date: April 30,2023
Qualification & Experience:
- MA/MSC or BA/BSC Degree in social work, social science or related field of study.
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in accountability to the beneficiary, donors and other stakeholders.
- Experience in monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning.
- Experience in establishing and management of feedback and response system, information sharing etc.
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and other applications like SAP.
How to Apply Plan International Accountability to the Affected People Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 30th April 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.