NRC Head of Support Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
NRC Uganda looking for “Head of Support”.
Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before December 23, 2023.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crises.
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on December 08, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Head of Support to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
NRC Job Vacancy 2023
- Line management for support managers of Finance, HR, Admin and Logistics and ICT
- Member of the Country Management Group (CMG)
- Compliance with and adherence to NRC policies, guidance and handbooks and donor/auditor requirements
- Facilitate the support function`s strategic input to the development of the Country Strategy and Plan of Action
- Provide input on operational support in proposal development, and to coordinate and align operational support with programme plans.
Position in Organization:
- Job Identification: 13128
- Job Category: Management
- Posting Date: 12/07/2023, 06:17 PM
- Apply Before: 12/23/2023, 05:29 AM
- Degree Level: Post Bachelor’s
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Locations: Kampala
- Minimum 6 years’ experience from a senior management position in a humanitarian/ recovery context
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Allocation of resources and costs expertise
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Holds strong soft skills.
- Being a creative and solutions-oriented person.
- Demonstrates dedication/accountability and transparency.
How to Apply NRC Head of Support Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: December 23, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- UNHCR Associate Human Resources Officer Jobs 2023
- NRC Grants Manager Jobs 2023
- GGGI Communication and Knowledge Sharing Associate Jobs 2023
- UNICEF International Consultant Jobs 2023
- IRC Human Resource and Administration Manager Jobs 2023
- IGCP Head of Human Resource Jobs 2023
- UNICEF Chief Child Survival and Development Jobs 2023
- IGCP Sales Office Administrator Jobs 2023