Plan International ICT and Digital Development Manager Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. Plan International Ethiopia looking for “ICT and Digital Development Manager“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelors Degree may apply on or before 9th June 2023.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization which works in 71 countries across the world, in Africa, the Americas, and Asia to advance children’s rights and equality for girls. Plan International is one of the world’s largest organizations working for children’s rights and gender equality. In 2016, Plan International reached 17.1 million girls and 15.5 million boys through its programming.
The Plan International has published a job vacancy announcement on 3rd June 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of ICT and Digital Development Manager to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Plan International Job Vacancy 2023
Role Purpose: The position holder will be responsible to lead and ensure the innovative and effective uses of ICT in Plan’s work through both ICT arrangements to support and facilitate organizational business, as well as the use of innovative and digital technologies to support Plan’s office operations, development and humanitarian programs. S/he will be a member operation management team ( OMT) and Country management Team( CMT) and actively engage on the organizational priorities.
Position in Organization:
- ICT & Digital Development Manager
- Location: Country Office, Addis Ababa
- Type of Role:
- Reports to: Deputy Country Director – Operations
- Grade: D2
- Closing Date: 09 June 2023
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree level in fields such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology and other related fields of specialization.
- 10 (ten) years technical and supervisory experience out of which 3 (three) years must be in a supervisory position with management responsibility
- Demonstrated experience in the development and oversight of ICT infrastructure and systems in organizations of comparable size and complexity.
How to Apply Plan International ICT and Digital Development Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 9th June 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.