Plan International Livelihood Officer Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. Plan International Nigeria looking for “Livelihood Officer”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 16 April 2023.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization which works in 71 countries across the world, in Africa, the Americas, and Asia to advance children’s rights and equality for girls. Plan International is one of the world’s largest organizations working for children’s rights and gender equality. In 2016, Plan International reached 17.1 million girls and 15.5 million boys through its programming.
The Plan International has published a job vacancy announcement on 12 April 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Livelihood Officer to be based in Gwoza, Nigeria.
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Experience in working in deep field location|
|Application Deadline||16 April 2023|
Plan International Job Vacancy 2023
Role Purpose: The purpose of this role is to have an experienced Livelihoods Officer in income generating activities (IGA), Village Savings and Loan Association (VSLA) and Cash Based Transfer (CBT) for the WFP livelihood project. The officer will be in charge of the livelihood components of the project and all that is related to economic empowerment of the target beneficiaries.
- Oversee the beneficiary selection for the livelihood component.
- Supervise the cash distribution, success of VSLA groups and ensure the IGA component is sustainable.
- Facilitate the cash distribution and ensure there is protection of all beneficiaries at the distribution point is not compromised.
- Collect information on government units and partners that are into economic empowerment and small-scale business and share with the project coordinator
- Supervise the community assistants that work on IGA, VSLA and CBT
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Business management, home economics, entrepreneurship development.
- Experience in working in deep field location
- Good knowledge of vocational studies, ability to train on knitting, soap making, tailoring and other vocational studies.
- Knowledge and experience in M&E.
- Experience with participatory learning approaches.
- Experience of conducting assessments in emergency contexts.
- Experience of training on relevant crop production.
- Fluency in English and Hausa, written and spoken
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Plan International Livelihood Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 16 April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.