Plan International Sponsorship Communication Assistant Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. Plan International Ethiopia looking for “Sponsorship Communication Assistant“. Applicants with a degree in BA Degree may apply on or before 6th July 2023.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization which works in 71 countries across the world, in Africa, the Americas, and Asia to advance children’s rights and equality for girls. Plan International is one of the world’s largest organizations working for children’s rights and gender equality. In 2016, Plan International reached 17.1 million girls and 15.5 million boys through its programming.
The Plan International has published a job vacancy announcement on 27th June 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Sponsorship Communication Assistant to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Plan International Job Vacancy 2023
- Facilitate Sponsored Children’s Medical services as per the approved requests and procedures.
- Provide Sponsored Children and their families with relevant information related to accommodation and logistics.
- Facilitate that the Sponsored Children and their families receive timely and proper medical services.
- Facilitate the dispatch of all incoming and outgoing communication items to and from NOs
- Deliver documents, letters and messages from office to office within the CO compound.
- Keep the filling systems in which documents could be readily available, and easily traced and ensure that all documents fulfill the appropriate source document.
- Pay payments for cash commitments that are requested by the budget holders based on financial documents that are reviewed and approved before payments are effected.
- Support other staff from PAs on finance-related issues
- Support PAs in SCU/Is and communications data entry upon request.
- Facilitate the timely release of shipments linking with FedEx, DHL, EMS, and Customs; and ensure the payments are effected upon received invoices.
- Keep Addis Ababa PA’s Sponsored Children files are safe and complete
- Screen all communication items and check the quality of all communications as per the standards by sampling from each PA and each batch.
- Perform similar duties as requested by the supervisor.
Position in Organization:
- Sponsorship Communication Assistant
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Type of Role: Communication
- Reports to: Sponsorship Coordinator
- Grade: B2
- Closing Date: July 06, 2023
Qualification & Experience:
- BA Degree in the English language, Social Work, Sociology, Development Studies, Communication, Computer science or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant work experience out of which 1 year at supervisory level.
- Experience in capacity building for local stakeholders/partners.
How to Apply Plan International Sponsorship Communication Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 6th July 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.