Plan International Store keeper Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. Plan International Ethiopia looking for “Store keeper“. Applicants with a degree in BA Degree may apply on or before 29th May 2023.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization which works in 71 countries across the world, in Africa, the Americas, and Asia to advance children’s rights and equality for girls. Plan International is one of the world’s largest organizations working for children’s rights and gender equality. In 2016, Plan International reached 17.1 million girls and 15.5 million boys through its programming.
The Plan International has published a job vacancy announcement on 27th May 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Store keeper to be based in Hawassa, Ethiopia.
Plan International Job Vacancy 2023
Accountabilities and Main Work Activities:
- Maintain records of all incoming and outgoing deliveries of requested materials.
- Receive store, tag and track surplus property; prepares inventory lists for items to be disposed.
- Receive and store documents; maintains record of approved basic store documents.
- Handle and documents storage and transportation of food items.
- Maintain the warehouse, records area and stores area in a neat and orderly manner.
- Ensure questions regarding procedures and resolves discrepancies regarding receipts, deliveries, warranties, repairs and surplus property.
- Receive and properly stock any purchased and supplied items in a way that suits proper material management.
- Update the stock records timely, and prepare issue vouchers & submit timely to Logistics Coordinator while issuing of items is made.
- Ensure that storage areas, facilities and equipment’s meet the minimum requirements and standards
- Control incoming supplies by checking brand, quality and quantity of good received against the actual order.
- Follow PIE’s receiving procedures strictly while receiving the deliveries. Reject any unacceptable food or products and inform immediate supervisor accordingly.
- Store perishable items immediately upon delivery and all other items as soon as possible.
- Ensure the accuracy of data inputs while using computer software for stores management.
- Advise logistics coordinator about slow moving/non-moving items, excess stock and potential spoilage.
- Keep store keys at safe places after closing hours.
- Ensure all store transactions are carried out in compliance with the store and fixed assets guidelines
- Ensure that all accidents, fire, loss, theft and damages are reported to Logistics Coordinator.
- Ensure proper usage and maintenance of all equipment in stores.
- Ensure that procedures, instructions and policies given by the Logistics Coordinator and Program Area
- Manager are clearly understood and implemented and monitored in the area of responsibility.
- Inspect, receive and keep all materials and inputs supplied to the office, and issuing GRN after recording all the necessary records.
- Keep and update all the necessary records for items supplied to the PA.
- Record and issue GRN for all items supplied to store, and issues materials issue vouchers for all items taken out by properly recording & maintenance of all the required information and signatories.
- Distribute timely completed regular store vouchers to logistics coordinator, and properly maintain completed pads of any GRN and Issue vouchers.
Position in Organization:
- Store keeper
- Location: Hawassa
- Type of Role:
- Reports to:
- Grade: B2
- Closing Date: 29 May 2023
- BA Degree level or equivalent vocational study in fields such as Business Administration, Purchasing and Supplies Management and/or other related discipline.
- 3 years of relevant work experience, involving in the supply management of both emergency and development programs.
- Demonstrable experience in the supply management of both emergency and development programs.
How to Apply Plan International Store keeper Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.plan-international.org/job/Hawassa-Store-keeper/939151401/
The Closing Date: 29th May 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.