Raising The Village Human Resource Officer Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. Raising The Village Uganda looking for “Human Resource Officer“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before March 17, 2023.
Raising The Village exists because we believe that together we can find straightforward solutions to complex problems of inequality. Together, we can achieve what is impossible alone. Our story is borne as a result of two deep convictions: ultra poverty is the worst form of inequality in our world; we have the opportunity to end ultra poverty in our generation.
The Raising The Village has published a job vacancy announcement on March 11, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Human Resource Officer to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Recruiter||Raising The Village|
|Position||Huma n Resource Officer|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Four years|
|Application Deadline||March 17, 2023|
Raising The Village Job Vacancy 2023
Roles & Responsibilities
Staff Development and Learning 60%
- Liaising with staff and interviewing employees to identify and assess training and development needs.
- Delivering and working with the line manager to support and oversee the training of individuals or groups of employees
- Supervising and monitoring progress made via training programs or schemes
- Delivery and evaluation of staff learning and development programs and the implementation of an annual corporate training plan.
- Participate in the Development of a comprehensive learning and development manual and charter.
- Prepare reports on training activities and effectiveness.
Position in Organization:
- Position: Human Resource Officer
- Experience: 3-4 Years
- Location: Kampala, Uganda
- Travel Required: 30%
- Employment Time: Full-Time
- Reporting To: Human Resource Senior Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or any related discipline.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources Management.
- 3-4 years of relevant professional experience in human resources.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Strong knowledge and experience in HR data management processes and systems with the ability to analyze and interpret numerical data and processes.
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods and knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with trends and best practices.
- Demonstrable skills in digital media outreach and HR databases.
- Experience working with an International NGO.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality of HR information.
- Well-organized and process-oriented and with strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to perform with limited supervision.
- Excellent IT skills, including HRIS, MS Office and Google Suite.
- Strong training and facilitation skills.
How to Apply Raising The Village Human Resource Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://raisingthevillage.org/careers/human-resource-officer/
The Closing Date: March 17, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.