Raising The Village PEAL Assistant Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. Raising The Village Uganda looking for “PEAL Assistant“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before June 09, 2023.
Raising The Village exists because we believe that together we can find straightforward solutions to complex problems of inequality. Together, we can achieve what is impossible alone. Our story is borne as a result of two deep convictions: ultra poverty is the worst form of inequality in our world; we have the opportunity to end ultra poverty in our generation.
The Raising The Village has published a job vacancy announcement on June 01, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of PEAL Assistant to be based in Mbarara, Uganda.
Raising The Village Job Vacancy 2023
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design data collection tools – collaborate with the PEAL team to design appropriate data collection and aggregation tools, with plans to routinely update them for data quality improvement. Conduct dry runs and field pretests for all data collection tools to guarantee data validity, reliability and accuracy.
- Plan and coordinate field surveys, including developing work plans, schedules and other necessary guiding tools like survey guidelines and policies related to safeguarding the confidentiality, integrity and quality of data collected. Support coordinating baseline assessments on RTV metrics, including data collection on household income and poverty levels standards evaluations, village mapping and profiling, water surveys, needs assessment and LC1 surveys.
- Supervise and build capacity for field supervisors – to achieve data collection targets and present data in the best possible format for further analysis. This necessitates field teams having the necessary skills and on-ground support to execute the assigned roles while emulating the organization’s reputation and core values.
- Data quality & reliability – ensure accurate and timely data collection, sorting, cleaning, validation and aggregation to inform program designs and subsequent reports. Come up with innovations to better the organization’s data management protocol and recommend corrective actions to enhance efficiency.
- Availability of data – work with the PEAL team to organize data for processing and analysis as an integral part of cluster preparations that subsequently informs program designs. Take part in preparing weekly, monthly and quarterly progress reports on PEAL/programs activities performance.
- Reporting and storing data – ensuring that relevant reports are accurately completed from the analyzed data points and stored in appropriate files and folders for further reference.
- Support the PEAL Manager in day-to-day administrative assignments like reconciliation of tablets inventory, helmets and tablet bags and other duties as assigned.
Position in Organization:
- POSITION: PEAL Assistant
- EXPERIENCE: 1-2 years
- LOCATION: Mbarara
- TRAVEL REQUIRED: 60%
- EMPLOYMENT TIME: Full-time
- REPORTING TO: Senior PEAL Officer – Coordinator
- Degree in any field of social sciences with preference to Statistics, Economics, or related.
- Minimum of 1 years experience in applied statistics and data management
- Required to have data analysis skills using statistical software (e.g., STATA, SPSS, EpiInfo, Excel)
- Knowledge about the data management process with the capacity to develop a data management system
- Experience with Alteryx, GIS tools and Platforms is an added advantage
- Report generation skills and basic data visualization.
- Organizes workload effectively while remaining aware of changing priorities and competing deadlines.
- Flexible and resilient to work
- Positive work attitude
- A self-starter who is highly self-motivated
- Results-oriented, critically thinking through solutions to challenges that arise.
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
How to Apply Raising The Village PEAL Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://raisingthevillage.org/careers/peal-assistant/
The Closing Date: June 09, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- IRC M&E Officer Jobs 2023
- GGGI Internship for Green Industrialization Jobs 2023
- UNICEF Nutrition Supplies Consultant Jobs 2023
- DCA Environment and Energy Project Manager Jobs 2023
- WVI Environment and Climate Action Senior Advisor Jobs 2023
- WVI Partner Support Accountant Jobs 2023
- WVI Customer Support Analyst Jobs 2023