RSCE Individual Contractor – Events Clerk Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. RSCE Uganda looking for “Individual Contractor – Events Clerk“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before March 17, 2023.
The Regional Service Centre in Entebbe (RSCE) was established in 2010 through General Assembly resolution 64/269 as part of the Global Field Support Strategy (GFSS). The overall objective of GFSS was to transform service delivery to field missions through a fundamental shift in the existing division of labour and a relocation of functions to improve responsiveness and address the needs of the field missions.
The RSCE has published a job vacancy announcement on March 13, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Individual Contractor – Events Clerk to be based in Entebbe, Uganda.
|Recruiter||Regional Service Centre at Entebbe (RSCE)|
|Position||Individual Contractor – Events Clerk I|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Four years|
|Application Deadline||March 17, 2023|
RSCE Job Vacancy 2023
Specific Tasks to be performed by the Individual Contractor
The Events Clerk will perform a wide range of diligent, reliable and courteous services to support the execution of events for the various stakeholders of the RSCE.
The Events Clerk will perform the following duties according to the needs of the Regional Training and Conference Center (RTCC):
- Direct and when necessary, escort participants and walk-in visitors to the RTCC office and the conferencing facilities, receive phone calls, documents, provide routine information about RTCC’s services, route questions to appropriate personnel.
- Assist with implementing logistic arrangements planned for venue preparation ahead of events and for venue clearing following events; to include setting up and removing seats, stages and furniture in accordance with event requirements; partitioning rooms, positioning audio, videoconferencing and projection equipment and laying and packing up their associated cables, inspecting equipment and venue for damage during and after events and reporting to the appropriate personnel.
- Assist in monitoring the use, replenishment and storage of RTCC administrative and event related supplies such as water bottles, stationery, batteries, extension cords, chargers, toner, etc. and update records related to these supplies.
- Provide general office support services to help ensure the smooth functioning of RTCC, inclusive of photocopying, printing and scanning documents and other materials, for the unit and its hosted events.
- Assist with securing RTCC property inclusive of locking and unlocking RTCC access doors and windows; locking and unlocking RTCC movable assets and supplies, updating the records related to these items.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
Position in Organization:
- Job Opening Reference: RSCE/ICEC/3/2023
- Issuance Date: 10 March 2023
- Deadline Date: 17 March 2023
- Type of contract: Individual Contractor
- Duration: Three (03) months
- Department: RSCE
- Scheduled date for taking up appointment: ASAP
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in formal employment is required.
- Experience with the United Nations common system, or international organization, non-governmental organization or Embassy is desirable.
- Fluency in oral and written English is required.
- Professionalism: Shows pride in work and in achievements; demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results; is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns; shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges; remains calm in stressful situations.
- Teamwork: Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals; solicits input by genuinely valuing others’ ideas and expertise; is willing to learn from others; places team agenda before personal agenda; supports and acts in accordance with final group decision, even when such decisions may not entirely reflect own position; shares credit for team accomplishments and accepts joint responsibility for team shortcomings.
How to Apply RSCE Individual Contractor – Events Clerk Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rsce.unmissions.org/sites/default/files/tors_individual_contractor_-_events_clerk_002.pdf
The Closing Date: March 17, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- Raising The Village Human Resource Officer Jobs 2023
- Raising The Village Communications Officer Jobs 2023
- Malteser International Logistics Assistant Jobs 2023
- IRC Senior Supply Chain Officer Jobs 2023
- IRC Human Resource and Administration Officer Jobs 2023
- RSCE Associate Human Resources Officer Jobs 2023
- Pepal Programme Manager Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 HR Manager Jobs 2023
- Right To Play Finance Coordinator Jobs 2023
- GIZ Development worker Sustainable Water Supply and Sanitation Jobs 2023
- Fundi Bots Rollout Support Staff Jobs 2023
- Fundi Bots Administrator Jobs 2023
- Fundi Bots Teaching Associate Jobs 2023
- World Vision Assistant Accountant Jobs 2023