Save the Children South Sudan looking for “Area Human Resource Coordinator”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 15th February 2024.
The Save the Children Fund, commonly known as Save the Children, was established in the United Kingdom in 1919 to improve the lives of children through better education, health care, and economic opportunities, as well as providing emergency aid in natural disasters, war, and other conflicts.
The Save the Children has published a job vacancy announcement on 09th February 2024 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Area Human Resource Coordinator to be based in Walgak, South Sudan.
|Save the Children
|Area Human Resource Coordinator
|Walgak, South Sudan
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum 05 years
|15th February 2024
- Educated to degree or Diploma level in Human Resource management or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-5 years management experience in a corporate or an NGO environment, in a range of cultures including significant HR field experience
- Extensive experience in understanding the South Sudan 2017 Labor Act and HR internal policy.
- Knowledge, experience in training and staff redevelopment policy design, formulation, and development
- Strong management skills including analytical skills, judgement and decision making.
- Proven track of records in implementing robust performance systems
- Highly developed communication skills both written and verbal to establish effective relationships with internal and external audiences.
- Proven ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and respect local religions and culture.
- Commitment to and understanding of Save the Children’s aims, values, and principles.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate tactfully and sensitively with a wide range of people in a large organization.
- Experience in leading and developing a small team.
- The ability to manage stress and remain flexible in challenging working condition.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving and the ability to implement continuous improvement initiatives.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet regular deadlines.
- Job Identification: 5855
- Job Category: Programme Operations
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Save the Children Area Human Resource Coordinator Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://hcri.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI………
The Closing Date: 15th February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.