Save the Children CPIMS Assistant Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
Save the Children Ethiopia looking for “CPIMS Assistant”.
Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before December 21, 2023.
The Save the Children Fund, commonly known as Save the Children, is an international, non-government operated organization. It was founded in the UK in 1919, with the goal of helping improve the lives of children worldwide. The organization helps to raise money to improve children’s lives by creating better educational opportunities, better health care, and improved economic opportunities.
The Save the Children has published a job vacancy announcement on December 11, 2023 for qualified Ethiopia’s to fill in the vacant post of CPIMS Assistant to be based in Dollo, Ethiopia.
|Save the Children
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum of Three (03) year’s
|December 21, 2023
Save the Children Job Vacancy 2023
Key Areas of Accountabilities:
- Manage the overall Child protection Central CPIMS database for UASC/OVC at the Camp level.
- Closely work with UNHCR registration team to harmonize data and to update the Progress database and data protocol tools.
- Update the CPIMs system through online for better programing.
- Developed Comprehensive case management systems for all special needs children with confidentiality.
- Customizing CPIMS, data base according to CP program and minimum standard
- Match inquirer information against UASC for reunification purpose.
- Implement the Data Protection Policy and appropriate standards for confidentiality of the information on the children at Dollo/Melkadida camps and monitor staff and other partners’ adherence to it under the leadership and authority of the CP IMS Specialist.
- Orientate new data entry staff on CPIMS before they start working.
- Making sure, that data protocol is in place in all Camps.
- Making sure that data Entries are fully engaged with their roles and responsibilities.
- Addressing issues to Line manger if there is a gap on data quality for further fulfilment.
- Assure protection of the systems and data by performing at least one system back up.
- Ensure that confidentiality of data collected and stored are maintained.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Direct Support, Preparation and delivery of technical trainings on CP IMS, Data management, and data protocol tools and provide coaching and technical support to the national and incentive caseworkers, through the data system.
- Review case load and monitoring statistics with proper case management system the CP IMS assistant officers/data entry clerks; setting targets for case follow-ups and closure and identifying gaps as appropriate.
- Maintain an appropriate filling system of received, open and closed cases as received from field sites and from other partners.
- Follow up of unregistered children and closely work with RRS/UNHCR to provide refugee documentation.
- Ensure that data entry work is implemented as planned and in line with Save the Children policies and procedures and meet the expected standards.
- produce High quality, analytical reports and supply to SC program on regular basis.
Position in Organization:
- Position Name: CPIMS Assistant
- Job Identification: 4273
- Job Category: Finance
- Posting Date: 11/12/2023, 10:25
- Apply Before: 21/12/2023, 10:25
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Locations: FO – Dollo
- A minimum of a diploma and Degree from a recognized institution in IT or other relevant field with minimum 3 years working experience in IT/ data management field with an international NGO or other globally recognized institution.
- Previous experience in data management in child protection programming is preferred. She/he should have proven experience in reporting and statistics with excellent IT skills including the use of Excel (fundamental) and database software.
- The incumbent is expected to have excellent communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English. Ability to plan well, set own targets and meet them, ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure with good problem solving and analytical skill is required.
- The applicant should be excellent team player and expected to have willingness to travel and work regularly in field sites with basic standards of living and minimal.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
How to Apply Save the Children CPIMS Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://hcri.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/job/4273
The Closing Date: December 21, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.