Save the Children Driver Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. Save the Children Ethiopia looking for “Driver“. Applicants with a degree in Twelveth Grade Degree may apply on or before 19th May 2023.
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organisation for children. We work in around 120 countries. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential. Save the Children strives to achieve a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. We work to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. Across all of our work, we pursue several core values: accountability, ambition, collaboration, creativity and integrity.
The Save the Children has published a job vacancy announcement on 15th May 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Driver to be based in Bale, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||Save the Children|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Twelveth Grade Degree|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||19th May 2023|
Save the Children Job Vacancy 2023
- Receiving the vehicle with its accessories by hand-over documents and signs hand-over formats for receipt of vehicle with its accessories
- Providing driving services to the Coordinators, managers, staff members, visitors and guests from head Office
- Handles clients with due care and respect. Respects the faith and culture of different communities
- Respects the rules and regulations of departure and arrival hours according to logistic manual
- Handles confidential matters with due care and in consultation with senior staff.
- Maintains records of logbook for all journeys undertaken, fuel consumed, repair costs and ensures the logbook is available for inspection at any time
- Before starting the vehicle’s engine each day, checks the level of engine oil, radiator, and windscreen washer water are adequate, etc
- On weekly basis, checks the level of brake and clutch oil, battery water and the pressure of tires is at the proper levels, and also ensures that all lights and indicators are working properly
- Ensures that the assigned vehicle is not driven by another person unless authorized
- When assigned, assists in local purchasing/expediting activities
- Maintaining all safety and security measures to the vehicle under his/her care.
- Ensuring that the vehicle assigned to him/her is clean, fuelled, lubricated and regularly serviced as per schedule.
- Keeps all tools and reserve tyre with due care. Handles the vehicle and other related accessories and materials with due care
- Cleans seat belts each day and wears the same all times and insists all passengers to do the same
- Carry out minor vehicle maintenance at specified intervals and keep thorough maintenance logos for each vehicle.
- Have the SCI logo visibly displayed on all SCI vehicles, except where this would jeopardize staff safety or be inappropriate to specific local circumstances.
Position in Organization:
- Job Identification: 711
- Job Category: Security
- Posting Date: 05/10/2023, 10:49 PM
- Apply Before: 05/19/2023, 10:49 PM
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Locations: Bale, Ethiopia
- Completion of 12th grade or 10th grade with current educational system.
- At least 2 years of work experience in International NGOs with clean driving record.
How to Apply Save the Children Driver Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://hcri.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/job/711
The Closing Date: 19th May 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.