Save the Children Evidence and Learning Advisor Jobs 2024 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
Save the Children Ethiopia looking for “Evidence and Learning Advisor”.
Applicants with a BA Degree may apply on or before 01st February, 2024.
The Save the Children Fund, commonly known as Save the Children, is an international, non-government operated organization. It was founded in the UK in 1919, with the goal of helping improve the lives of children worldwide. The organization helps to raise money to improve children’s lives by creating better educational opportunities, better health care, and improved economic opportunities.
The Save the Children has published a job vacancy announcement on 23rd January,2024 for qualified Ethiopia’s to fill in the vacant post of Evidence and Learning Advisor to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Save the Children Job Vacancy 2024
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Develop/ lead the development of rigor and quality M&E system, activities and learning into the project redesign and implementation
- Conduct routine monthly and quarterly monitoring and evaluation activities and share results with the projects technical team
- Design dashboard to track project progress, learning, and actions to ensure effective implementation of project
- Ensure that a learning culture is fostered within the within the project and in staff engagement and development. Organize regular learning sessions.
- Support strengthening of community of practice on immunization and child health activities in the CO and project areas
- Provide overall supervision and leadership on the MEAL functions and strategy delivery in all project implementation areas
- Lead the synthesis of data and production of evidence on immunization for the project planning, implementation and advocacy
- Provide oversight of MEAL budget, regularly track and report on spending and ensure effective and timely utilization for the appropriate MEAL activities
- Be the key link among the MEAL team at Area offices and Field Offices and PDQ team at Country Office
- Ensure MEAL evidences (IPTT, project performance/action trackers, etc) are used for management decision making and continuous performance improvement and be part of the area office level management team members/
- Enhance use of digital data management with in the project, Conduct routine data quality assessment and continuous quality improvement of the project to ensure efficient implementation and quality reporting for EPI.
- Lead/Support development of web-based system for monitoring, evaluation, evidence and knowledge database development
- Provide training on automation system for immunization MEAL and design KoboTool Box for data collection.
- Triangulate data from different immunization data sources and databases to provide Program Director with integrated analysis for a better understanding of the progress of program operations
- Develop digital tools for data collection, supervision, and tracking of zero dose and under vaccinated children
- Ensure that regular monitoring/MEAL reports are received and communicated effectively to program Director and other relevant bodies
- Ensure periodic report are as per the standard quality, standard template, time frame and communicated accordingly
- Ensure functional accountability mechanisms are in place as the four pillar of accountability (Information sharing, participation, establishing and implementing Compliant and Feedback Mechanisms (CFM), and staff capacity building.
- Ensure that regular monitoring/MEAL reports are received and communicated effectively to project director and other relevant bodies
- Lead and support preparing, reviewing of donor and Save the Children reports and ensure their quality
- Ensure that regular monitoring/MEAL reports are received and communicated effectively to Director of MEAL and other relevant bodies in the national office
- Ensure periodic reports are as per the standard quality, standard template, timeframe and communicated accordingly
- Ensure communities and children know their rights and entitlements, have access to project information and participate in decisions that affect them
- Draws on and contributes to global, regional and national trends and learning to drive innovation and continuous improvement in MEAL systems.
Position in Organization:
- Position Title: Evidence and Learning Advisor
- Job Identification: 5700
- Job Category: Programme Operations
- Posting Date: 23/01/2024, 10:36
- Apply Before: 01/02/2024, 10:36
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Locations: Addis Ababa
- Minimum BA/BSc., preferably a Master’s degree in relevant areas of social development or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years of programming experience within the aid sector, working in MEAL roles including in managerial/ leadership responsibilities, preferably linked to Health, and with the majority of that time focused on leading and overseeing comprehensive MEAL systems that ensure programme effectiveness and quality.
- Fluency in a national language required.
- Proficient in speaking and writing English.
How to Apply Save the Children Evidence and Learning Advisor Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://hcri.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/job/5700
The Closing Date: 01st February, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs:
- IMMAP Country Security and Logistics Advisor Jobs 2024
- FAO Livelihood Specialist Jobs 2024
- FHI 360 Wash Officer – Engineer Jobs 2024
- DRC Finance Specialist Jobs 2024
- Handicap International Armed Violence Reduction Specialist Jobs 2024
- FAO Crop Production Specialist Jobs 2024
- FAO Irrigation Specialist Jobs 2024