Save the Children Fleet Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
Save the Children Ethiopia looking for “Fleet Coordinator”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before December 22, 2023.
The Save the Children Fund, commonly known as Save the Children, is an international, non-government operated organization. It was founded in the UK in 1919, with the goal of helping improve the lives of children worldwide. The organization helps to raise money to improve children’s lives by creating better educational opportunities, better health care, and improved economic opportunities.
The Save the Children has published a job vacancy announcement on December 13, 2023 for qualified Ethiopia’s to fill in the vacant post of Fleet Coordinator to be based in Gode, Ethiopia.
|Save the Children
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum of Two (02) year’s
|December 22, 2023
Save the Children Job Vacancy 2023
Key Areas of Accountabilities:
- Managing day-to-day fleet operations management (Light vehicle rental, Freight transport, Fleet service charge) activities
- Ensuring that all Rental vehicle Drivers Licenses are screened before integrating the drivers into SCI Operations
- Ensuring that all Rental vehicle Drivers have Read, Understood and Acknowledged the Child Safeguarding Policy and Anti-Fraud Policy
- Managing the rental vehicle allocation and planning
- Ensuring that Vehicle Requirements are projected, planned and procured in a timely manner
- Managing & Ensuring the Log-Sheet and Fuel Slips submitted by Drivers are accounted for, and to conduct random checks on vehicle odometer to check for discrepancy, if possible
- Maintaining records of fuel usage and mileage for each vehicle in order to prepare invoices for billing purposes
- Reporting vehicle accidents or other incidents involving company vehicles to insurance companies or legal departments as appropriate
- Working with the human resources department to schedule employee training on company vehicles or equipment
- Maintain a database of truck and driver information.
- schedule fleet maintenance and repairs
- Work with external vendors, including mechanics
- Maintain inventory of spare parts and tires
- Managing the Service Contract with the Provider in a Professional Manner
- Managing the Rental Drivers in a Professional Manner
- Timely picks requests from pro-save
- Investigating/Reporting of any late submission for Vehicle Request
- To conduct Valuable regular meetings with Subordinates and Transport Operators to provide advice, improvisation plan and discuss internal strategy
- To work together as a team with Subordinates to solve impediments
- Coordinating with third party vendors to arrange maintenance and repair services for vehicles.
- Continuously exploring ways to improve the Fleet Management Operations in the country office.
Position in Organization:
- Position Name: Fleet Coordinator
- Job Identification: 4898
- Job Category: Supply Chain
- Posting Date: 13/12/2023, 12:31
- Apply Before: 22/12/2023, 12:31
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Locations: FO – Gode
- At least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Supply Chain/Mechanical Engineering and/or Operations Management
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in the same level.
- Good communication skill in English.
How to Apply Save the Children Fleet Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://hcri.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/job/4898
The Closing Date: December 22, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs:
- IRC Emergency Rapid Response Officer Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Finance and Operations Director Jobs 2023
- WVI HR Payroll Specialist Jobs 2023
- UNICEF Nutrition Specialist Jobs 2024
- SNV Youth Enterprise Development and Employment Advisor Jobs 2023
- UNICEF Wash Specialist Jobs 2024
- GIZ Prosecutions and Policing Expert Jobs 2024