Save the Children FSL/R Programme Manager Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
Save the Children Ethiopia looking for “FSL/R Programme Manager”.
Applicants with a BA Degree may apply on or before December 28, 2023.
The Save the Children Fund, commonly known as Save the Children, is an international, non-government operated organization. It was founded in the UK in 1919, with the goal of helping improve the lives of children worldwide. The organization helps to raise money to improve children’s lives by creating better educational opportunities, better health care, and improved economic opportunities.
The Save the Children has published a job vacancy announcement on December 18, 2023 for qualified Ethiopia’s to fill in the vacant post of FSL/R Programme Manager to be based in Hawassa, Ethiopia.
Save the Children Job Vacancy 2023
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Hold overall responsibility for high-quality design and implementation of all aspects of the program, based on actual needs and response analysis
- Provide strategic guidance, strong leadership and ensure technically sound decision-making processes in coordination with the FSL/R Technical Advisor.
- Lead, coach, support and mentor project staff and implementing partner(s) in the areas of responsibility in the delivery of the program’s goals and objectives.
- Ensure timely start up and implementation of the program in collaboration with program staff, partner(s) and relevant departments.
- Take full responsibility for the delegated budget holding function on the programmatic aspects of the program, participate actively in award review meetings and contribute to financial decision-making, ensuring that value for money can be effectively demonstrated to the donor.
- Ensure that MEAL tools are systematically implemented and used by project staff and partner(s), in cooperation with the Program Development and Quality (PDQ) team.
- Support baseline surveys, regular monitoring, review and evaluation, and assessment of learnings and evidences in cooperation with the PDQ team.
- Foster an integrated approach by coordinating and cooperating with all other thematic areas during program implementation and for future program design and development.
- Produce high quality reports within agreed reporting schedules.
- Ensure program staff is deployed on respective target areas and training centres
- Ensure Regional Coordinators (both Gender and Economic) engage in community mobilization, need identification, planning and effective implementation of program activities.
- Regularly visit field activities and provide formal and informal feedback to the project staff in terms of adequate and inadequate progress as well as recommendations for improved performance;
- Continuously assess project’s context, assumptions, and changes in the working environment to ensure that the project focus, strategies, and activities remain relevant and to propose adjustments when needed
- Represent the program & the implementation of the FSL and LEEP program action plans
- Accountable and responsible to facilitate or create a detailed implementation plan (DIP) of the projects
- Ensure the implementation of project activities in accordance with the DIP and with the aim of 100% achievement of project results and approved budget.
- Ensure feedbacks are gathered from participants and beneficiaries on the Youth livelihood curriculum, leadership & economic empowerment of women, and overall program activities for further improvement and possible actions.
- Prepare budget forecasts and AIR Reviews regularly for budget management
- Deliver donor expectations in line with the project objectives and overall goal.
Position in Organization:
- Position Name: FSL/R Programme Manager
- Job Identification: 5090
- Job Category: Programme Operations
- Posting Date: 18/12/2023, 16:24
- Apply Before: 28/12/2023, 16:24
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Locations: FO – Hawassa
- MA/ BA Degree preferable in field (s) such as Economics, Marketing, Social work, Gender and Rural development, Business Management, MBA, Developmental Economics, Agricultural Economics and related courses
- 10 years of relevant progressive experience, out of which 6 years in Youth Livelihood / women economic empowerment program positions
- Experience of working specifically with youth/ young women livelihoods development programs in rural and urban setups
- Experiences in managing Food Security and Livelihood programs in rural and urban areas
- Excellent understanding of the culture of and ways of living of target operational Areas
- Good written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with private sectors, communities, government structure, existing NGOs…etc.
How to Apply Save the Children FSL/R Programme Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://hcri.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/job/5090
The Closing Date: December 28, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs:
- Save the Children Senior Supply Chain Coordinator Jobs 2023
- IRC Education Officer Jobs 2024
- IFC Driver Jobs 2024
- DRC Protection Analysis and Information Management Specialist Jobs 2023
- WVI Regional Senior Advisor Jobs 2024
- UNOPS Project Management Intern Jobs 2023
- UNDP Local Security Associate Jobs 2023