Save the Children Human Resources and Administration Officer Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
Save the Children Uganda looking for “Human Resources and Administration Officer”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before December 16, 2023.
The Save the Children Fund, commonly known as Save the Children, was established in the United Kingdom in 1919 to improve the lives of children through better education, health care, and economic opportunities, as well as providing emergency aid in natural disasters, war, and other conflicts.
The Save the Children has published a job vacancy announcement on December 09, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Human Resources and Administration Officer to be based in Arua, Moroto, Wakiso, Gulu, Uganda.
Save the Children Job Vacancy 2023
- Take overall responsibility for the day to day running of the administration section and logistical support where necessaryat the regional office.
- Ensure that communication systems – mail, telephone areoperational and functioning efficiently.
- Offer secretarial support to functions, in coordination with other staff, as required.
- Review, design and implement/coordinate administrative systems that best fit the delivery of programme activities.
- Ensure that current strategic focus on administration/office procedures/systems, facilities /Security and fleet are disseminated and well understood and adhered to by the field staff.
- Maintain close working relationship with field staff and support sections of the organization for coordination and efficient service delivery.
- Ensure that all staff and visitors in the field offices are well briefed of the administrative procedures and systems in place.
- Ensure that staff and visitors travel, and accommodation is well managed and coordinated efficiently and also that procedures are adhered to.
- Manage office documents and keys in a safe and confidential manner, ensure that the office generator is functional at all times.
- Sort and distribute incoming mails.
- Support staff photocopies, scans, and file appropriate documents
- Assists with organizing events when necessary
- Ability to adhere to the SCI Child Protection Code of Conduct, Security Guidelines
Position in Organization:
- Job Category: Human Resources
- Posting Date: 12/08/2023, 06:53 PM
- Apply Before: 12/16/2023, 05:29 AM
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Locations: Arua, Moroto, Wakiso, Gulu
- A first class or 2nd Upper Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, and or Organisational Psychology is required.
- At least 3 Years relevant working experience in a busy HR environment.
- Demonstrated understanding and proficiency in the field of Human Resources Management and ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Good understanding of national legal requirements relating to HR, including labor laws and administrative law.
- Good understanding of employment related statutory requirements, organizational policies, systems and procedures formulation and management.
- Good Interview, negotiation, listening and counselling skills.
- Strong experience within recruitment, operating at different levels of the business, and familiarity with competency models
- Experience and capability with regards to direct sourcing approaches
- Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- A sensitive approach to advising and mentoring staff and to dealing with critical issues.
- Excellent planning, coordination and reporting skills, with the ability to organize a substantial workload comprised of complex, diverse tasks and responsibilities.
- Creative and visionary
- Ability to intervene with crisis management or troubleshooting as necessary.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including influencing, negotiation and coaching
- Computer literacy and excellent documentation skills are a must.
- Excellent time management and planning capacity
- Very high level of integrity is required for the role.
How to Apply Save the Children Human Resources and Administration Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: December 16, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- Save the Children Head of Health and Nutrition Jobs 2024
- RSCE Associate Legal Officer Jobs 2024
- UNDOS Procurement Officer Jobs 2024
- PACT Technical Program Director Jobs 2023
- IUCN Senior Programme Officer Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Director of Finance and Administration Jobs 2023
- DRC Regional Safeguarding and Code of Conduct Specialist Jobs 2023
- DRC Regional Grants Specialist Jobs 2024