Save the Children South Sudan looking for “MEAL Manager DRA-EU Consortium”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 16th February 2024.
The Save the Children Fund, commonly known as Save the Children, was established in the United Kingdom in 1919 to improve the lives of children through better education, health care, and economic opportunities, as well as providing emergency aid in natural disasters, war, and other conflicts.
The Save the Children has published a job vacancy announcement on 09th February 2024 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of MEAL Manager DRA-EU Consortium to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
|Save the Children
|MEAL Manager DRA-EU Consortium
|Juba, South Sudan
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum 05 years
|16th February 2024
Save the Children Job Vacancy 2024
Budget Responsibilities: The head of MEAL is responsible for overseeing MEAL budgeting components during proposal development as well as monitoring budget expenditure on these components. Ensures that the % of budget allocated to MEAL activities for new proposals submitted including MEAL Staff or project staff with specific MEAL responsibilities; MEAL training for staff/partners or for MEAL team; Needs assessment or equivalent; Monitoring visits specific to MEAL system requirements; Baselines, mid-terms (if applicable) and endlines; Evaluations and/or audits; Publications/disseminations; Sharing information; Participation; Feedback / Complaint systems; Learning and Review sessions; Research; Equipment & usage and Software among other components.
- BA or BSc in a relevant subject or equivalent field experience
- At least 5 years of experience in MEAL, in an humanitarian or fragile states context
- Demonstrated skills setting up and rolling out MEAL systems
- Strong experience in information management systems
- Experience of, and commitment to working through systems of community participation and accountability
- Previous experience of managing a team, capacity to supervise, train and coach staff
- Demonstrated strong monitoring and evaluation skills, including planning/participating in evaluations
- Ability to work both in an advisory and a hands-on implementation capacity
- Ability to write clear and well-argued assessment and project reports
- Politically and culturally sensitive with qualities of patience, tact and diplomacy
- Excellent communication skills; Excellent written and spoken English
- The capacity and willingness to be flexible and accommodating in difficult and sometimes insecure working circumstances.
- Commitment to the aims and principles of SC. In particular, a good understanding of the SC mandate and commitment to child participation.
- Prior experience with Save the Children International highly desired
- Experience in both implementation and design desirable
- Experience or knowledge of working and living in South Sudan desirable; local language skills desirable.
- Job Identification: 5790
- Job Category: Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Save the Children MEAL Manager DRA-EU Consortium Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://hcri.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI………
The Closing Date: 16th February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.