Save the Children South Sudan looking for “MEAL Officer”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 15th February 2024.
The Save the Children Fund, commonly known as Save the Children, was established in the United Kingdom in 1919 to improve the lives of children through better education, health care, and economic opportunities, as well as providing emergency aid in natural disasters, war, and other conflicts.
The Save the Children has published a job vacancy announcement on 05th February 2024 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of MEAL Officer to be based in Walgak, South Sudan.
|Save the Children
|Walgak, South Sudan
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum 02 years
|15th February 2024
Key Areas of Accountability
- Develop/review Monitoring Checklist of program activities. Translate it into local language, if required.
- Capacity building of program staffs on project related M&E format/template/form of data collection; Output tracker (OT) and Indicator Performance Tracking Table (IPTT).
- Organize frequent field visit to monitor program activities / interventions against Quality Benchmarks/Quality Checklists and produce & share reports to concerned program team as well as management team based on quality and accountability findings and incorporate inputs from program team in action agreed plan.
- Support program staff to strengthen joint planning and monitoring with stakeholders.
- Assist to Head of MEAL /Program Manager for conducting situation analysis studies.
- Contribute to the quality of program design – reviewing log-frames, results frameworks, project plan, strategic plans, MEAL Plan etc.
- Technical support in developing MEAL plans.
- Technical support in conducting baseline studies.
- Technical support in collecting quality data and analysis against the performance indicators and targets on periodic basis.
- Technical support in Total Reach, Global indicators reporting of SCI.
- Ensure the quality of reporting data and verify those data and information from sources periodically on sample basis.
- Review & reflect whether the DIP is followed as per the plan or not during all staff meeting.
- To carry out follow-up monitoring visits to materialize action agreed in action plan also maintain ‘ Monitoring-Action Plan Tracker’ at field level.
- Maintain close coordination with Head of MEAL on Quality and Accountability issues. Share all information (monitoring reports, CFM database preliminary inquiry reports) with MEAL Manager while keeping Field Manager in the loop.
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences (public health, education, development, or information technology).
Experience and Skills:
- 2 years of monitoring and evaluation and/or research experience with at least 1 years Officer level experience preferably with INGOs
- Trained in data management and with at least one-year experience working with Excel managing databases.
- Familiarity with project frameworks [design/implementation/M&E] cycle
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative data collection (M&E methods) and data analysis.
- Commitment to and understanding of SCI vision, mission, and values.
- Enthusiasm, motivation, self-confidence, and a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can work as part of a team.
- Job Identification: 5920
- Job Category: Programme Operations
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Save the Children MEAL Officer Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://hcri.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI………
The Closing Date: 15th February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- Save the Children DRRCCA Coordinator Jobs 2024
- Save the Children Area Human Resource Coordinator Jobs 2024
- Save the Children MEAL Manager DRA-EU Consortium Jobs 2024
- UNICEF Health Communications Consultant Jobs 2024
- UNMISS Electoral Officer Jobs 2024
- WHO Compliance and Risk Management Officer Jobs 2024