Save The Children Project Manager Jobs 2024 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
Save The Children Ethiopia looking for “Project Manager”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 01st February, 2024.
The Save the Children Fund, commonly known as Save the Children, is an international, non-government operated organization. It was founded in the UK in 1919, with the goal of helping improve the lives of children worldwide. The organization helps to raise money to improve children’s lives by creating better educational opportunities, better health care, and improved economic opportunities.
Save The Children Project Manager Jobs 2024
The Save The Children has published a job vacancy announcement on 23rd January, 2024 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Project Manager to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Save The Children Job Vacancy 2024
Key Areas of Accountability:
- Coordinate and support field team in operationalizing RED activities at woreda and PHCU level, micro plans for the routine immunization (RED micro planning) special focus on identification of high-risk areas and unimmunized children, vaccine and supplies planning, outreach vaccination, social mobilization, supportive supervision, review meeting, and reporting.
- Support and guide field team to follow and support woredas to conduct bottom up microplanning as planned and implementation as per the micro plan
- Develop manuals, guidelines, standard operating procedures, protocols and other documents related to immunization.
- In collaboration with field level project staff, assess EPI related training needs for regional, zonal, woreda, and HF EPI managers/focals/ service providers and facilitate training and orientation on immunization MLM, IIP, EVM, Cold chain Users training and recent directions and new vaccines at all level
- Conduct and coordinate regular field visits to provide post training follow up and integrated/joint supportive supervision using standardized checklist to woreda health offices, HCs and HPs. S/he will document findings and recommendations of field visits for follow-up on action points
- Ensure regular monitoring (accuracy, completeness, and timelines) of administrative EPI data and provide feedback to project staff, Woreda Health Office, and HFs
- Provide technical assistance and guidance during the development and implementation of regional and woreda plans, which will include capacity strengthening activities
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual updates and progress updates and reports
- Contribute to the development of project deliverables, including workplans, bi annual and annual reports, and success stories
Support on budget development for immunization service delivery and weekly forecasting and tracking of spending of the budget
in close collaboration with the Immunization Program Director, and other program staff, to meet key milestones and deliverables, monitor, analyse, and troubleshoot any challenges to the program implementation
- Develop/ Produce documents like technical briefs, lessons learned, best practices in collaboration with evidence and knowledge management team and share with project team and stakeholders on different fora in consultation with the Immunization Program Director
- Participate in the Program meetings as required and provide updates on progress, and innovative/strategic approaches.
- Provide technical expertise for country office immunization program design and quality implementation
- Promote and support evidence generation, documenting lessons and sharing learning across the project in collaboration with Evidence and Learning Team
- Monitor new developments in Immunization technical areas and facilitate transfer and application of knowledge to project team and CO
- Collaborate with MEAL team to establish a monitoring system (e.g., indicators and data collection methodologies) to track quality and reach of activities; ensure that lessons learned from project implementation inform programmatic decisions at all levels.
Position in Organization:
- Project Manager – Alternative Health Service Modalities
- Job Identification: 5664
- Job Category: Business Transformation
- Posting Date: 23/01/2024, 12:35
- Apply Before: 01/02/2024, 12:35
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Locations: Addis Ababa
- Bachelor’s degree in public health or other related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in technically leading, managing and implementing Immunization and child health projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to lead and work effectively in team situations
- Experiences in providing technical support on immunization TWGs at national and regional levels for Federal Ministry of health or Regional health bureaus.
- Excellent command of communicating and writing in English.
How to Apply Save The Children Project Manager Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://hcri.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/job/5664
The Closing Date: 01st February, 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs:
- Save the Children Senior Technical Specialist Jobs 2024
- Save the Children National Lead Jobs 2024
- Save the Children Evidence and Learning Advisor Jobs 2024
- IMMAP Country Security and Logistics Advisor Jobs 2024
- FAO Livelihood Specialist Jobs 2024
- FHI 360 Wash Officer – Engineer Jobs 2024
- DRC Finance Specialist Jobs 2024