SNV Human Resources Officer Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. SNV Uganda looking for “Human Resources Officer“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before July 14, 2023.
SNV Netherlands Development Organisation is a not-for-profit international development organisation, established in the Netherlands in 1965. Driven by the Sustainable Development Goals, SNV makes a lasting difference in the lives of people living in poverty by helping them raise incomes and access basic services.
The SNV has published a job vacancy announcement on July 01, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Human Resources Officer to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
SNV Job Vacancy 2023
- Support the recruitment drive by; advertising recruitment opportunities; and screen applications received against job requirements.
- Working with the hiring manager, set up and serve the interview process – confirming interview date/time with candidates and selectors, ensuring interview questions and copies of CVs are available, assessment tests undertaken, room bookings made.
- Obtain references, correspond with selected candidates regarding offers, confirmation of appointment and employment contracts, informing other candidates of their selection result.
- Set up and update the HR files for appointed candidates once contract is signed.
- Support the HR Department to map staff development and training requirements, in line with the annual performance appraisals.
- In coordination with Operation and Program departments, arrange for the on boarding and induction of new personnel; ensuring that they registered within the necessary systems (including SAP by Design (SbD), Timesheet, Payroll, Performance Systems).
- Assist Programming & Operational leadership in the identification and monitoring of suitable training programs for staff development. Conduct after training surveys to assess the outcomes and impacts of these development trainings.
- Advise and assist both Programming & Operational management and employees with respect to employment issues and concerns, through the interpretation of applicable HR policies and procedures.
Position in Organization:
- Human Resources Officer
- Kampala, Uganda
- Contract type: National employment contract
- Master’s degree in human resources, Business Administration or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, Human Resources, Business Administration, and psychology.
- At least 5 years at medium level in Human Resources Responsibilities for an international organisations or private institutions.
- Conceptual working and thinking level with several years of experience in Human Resources.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of donor regulations and compliance issues related to Human Resources of donor funds.
- Proven experience in risk management.
- Attention to details, preciseness in the execution of tasks, solution-oriented working approach and negotiation.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills, including the ability to articulate Operations and logistical data to non-Operations audience.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relations in a multi-cultural environment.
- Proficiency /Knowledge of Microsoft Office and skill in the use of Excel, including complex/compound spreadsheets and other accounting package is essential.
- Must be a member of a professional body like HRMUA, CIPD, and CHRM.
- Excellent command of English language both written and spoken.
How to Apply SNV Human Resources Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://www.smartrecruiters.com/SNV/743999916076321
The Closing Date: July 14, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.