SNV Regional Office Manager Jobs 2024 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
SNV Ethiopia looking for “Regional Office Manager”.
Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before 01st February, 2024.
SNV is a not-for-profit international development organisation. Founded in the Netherlands 50 years ago, we have built a long-term, local presence in 39 of the poorest countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America. Our global team of local and international advisors works with local partners to equip communities, businesses and organisations with the tools, knowledge and connections they need to increase their incomes and gain access to basic services – empowering them to break the cycle of poverty and guide their own development.
The SNV has published a job vacancy announcement on 23rd January, 2024 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Regional Office Manager to be based in Mekele, Ethiopia.
SNV Job Vacancy 2024
- Represent SNV with partners, authorities, and various local actors operating in the area, including regional, woreda, and kebele, and facilitate regional project agreements and MoUs with the support of regional or country-level program staff.
- Strengthen cross-functional communication and coordination among the operations team (ie finance, logistics and procurement, administration) and program teams by providing strategic leadership and advice to the support services team.
- Provide guidance and advice on regional context and compliance issues.
- Day-to-day management and supervision of the regional operation support team in cooperation with their direct line managers in Addis Ababa.
- Ensure effective and efficient utilization of human resources is made available to support the operations in the regional office.
- Support with the recruitment, training, induction, and development of the field office team in partnership with the Addis team.
- Develop staff capacity to ensure consistency and quality of delivery across the program.
- Ensures that HR policies and procedures are in place and are adhered to, in coordination with relevant Country Office counterparts.
- Ensure compliance with safety and security procedures.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations in the field, ensuring that planning and budgeting, and financial accounting, comply with donor and SNV requirements.
- Ensure compliance with SNV accounting policies and regulatory requirements for any financial processes taking place at the regional office.
- Oversee coordination between logistics and finance to ensure effective cash-flow and procurement activities, to meet operational needs in the safest and most efficient way, and ensure payments are processed appropriately.
- Ensure the timely cash flow management is in place/necessary information is provided to the head office to arrange fund transfers to the field office. This is to endure that cash is available to meet program needs in the regional office.
- Responsible for making sure effective systems are put in place, and regularly reviewed, to allow adequate financial management and control over assets, funds, equipment, property, and facilities.
- Ensure financial month/year-end closing deadlines are met to manage the smooth financial book closing process.
- Oversee the procurement management and ensure the respect of SNV procedure, compliance, and efficiency for all procurement, ensuring a smooth workflow and coordination from procurement planning to final delivery.
- Oversee the stock management from stock entry to out-of-stock requests, in line with guidelines in an efficient and compliant manner.
Position in Organization:
- Regional Office Manager
- Mekele, Ethiopia
- Contract type: National employment contract
- Deadline: 01st February, 2024
Qualification & Experience:
- University degree in business management (accounting, logistics, human resources) or a related field
- Minimum 7 years of experience in working in an international organization, including experience in business support services.
- Experience in reviewing and implementing policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Experience in managing varied projects either in HR, Finance, and Logistics/Procurement.
- Ability to plan and organize a substantial workload that includes complex, diverse tasks and responsibilities.
- Experience in context analysis and security management
- Experience in team management.
How to Apply SNV Regional Office Manager Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://www.smartrecruiters.com/SNV/743999961982691
The Closing Date: 01st February, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs:
- SNV Irrigation Social Organizational and Safeguarding Advisor Jobs 2024
- Save the Children Senior Humanitarian Manager Jobs 2024
- Save The Children Project Manager Jobs 2024
- Save the Children Senior Technical Specialist Jobs 2024
- Save the Children National Lead Jobs 2024
- Save the Children Evidence and Learning Advisor Jobs 2024
- IMMAP Country Security and Logistics Advisor Jobs 2024