TechnoServe MEL Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs. TechnoServe Zimbabwe looking for “MEL Coordinator“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before March 02, 2023.
TechnoServe was founded by Ed Bullard in 1968 to help hardworking people in the developing world lift themselves, their families, and their communities out of poverty. Ed was captivated by the spirit and character of the Ghanaian people. But he was appalled by the depth of poverty that surrounded him. A businessman, Ed understood that the contrast between this poverty and his own prosperity came not from any innate difference between himself and a poor Ghanaian farmer.
The TechnoServe has published a job vacancy announcement on Feb. 17, 2023 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of MEL Coordinator to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
|Position||Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Coordinator|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||March 02, 2023|
TechnoServe Job Vacancy 2023
Primary Functions & Responsibilities:
- Developing and Managing the MEL System
- Assist in the revision of the program log frame matrix, particularly in the areas of performance indicators and their measurement;
- Assist in the development and/or finalization of the Program Work Plan and keep it updated in accordance with project activities and timeframes as relevant.
- Develop the overall framework, for program M&E, for example mid-term project review, impact assessment, final evaluation, develop project Performance Monitoring Plan with relevant data collection systems.
- Review the quality of existing data in the project subject areas, the methods of collecting it, and the degree to which it will provide good baseline statistics for impact evaluation.
- Develop baseline data for each project component and for all project indicators.
Position in Organization:
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Coordinator
- Job Category: Programs
- Requisition Number: MONIT003245
- Posted: February 16, 2023
- Locations: Showing 1 location
- Harare, SF, ZWE
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, International Development, Economics, Agricultural Economics, or related field. Advanced certificate in M&E, statistics or economics preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years of professional experience in an M&E position responsible for implementing M&E activities.
- Experience in designing, implementing, and operating project M&E systems from project initiation to closeout stages. Experience in strategic planning and performance measurement, including indicator selection, target setting, reporting, database management, and developing M&E and performance monitoring plans.
- Knowledge of the major evaluation methodologies (e.g. qualitative, quantitative, mixed-method, and impact) and data collection and analysis methodologies. Experience in developing and refining data collection tools.
- Ability to facilitate and serve as project liaison for externally-managed evaluations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good knowledge of program implementation, monitoring and evaluation techniques and practices.
- Good knowledge and experience regarding gender mainstreaming
- An analytical mind: you know how to break a problem into easily understandable pieces of information. You use your intuition and logic to guide your research and find solutions.
- Ability to tell stories with data, educate effectively, and instil confidence, motivating stakeholders to act on recommendations
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral. Ability to develop well written, cohesive analyses and reports
- Computer skills in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
How to Apply TechnoServe MEL Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://recruiting.ultipro.com/TEC1006TESER/JobBoard/18180d88-ced0-4361-bd09-d5eef66dab24/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=9b81b426-c3d6-48e4-8599-4f1573e8ffe9
The Closing Date: March 02, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.