TFU Projects Officer Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. TFU Uganda looking for “Projects Officer“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before March 17, 2023.
Teach For Uganda (TFU) is a locally-rooted and globally-informed leadership development organization that is fully registered since 2016 as a non-profit organization in Uganda. We leverage the power and knowledge of promising future leaders to ensure that one day, all children in Uganda will attain an equitable quality education, enabling them to thrive in constantly changing economies.
The TFU has published a job vacancy announcement on March 06, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Projects Officer to be based in Mayuge, Uganda.
TFU Job Vacancy 2023
Your main tasks and responsibilities
Key Measures of Success:
- Projects planning and budgeting – project plans and budgets are developed and shared for reviews and approvals.
- Reporting: Timely reporting of activities undertaken, sharing of stories of success and impact of projects on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Implementation – Leadership is provided in the implementation of current and future projects including digital learning, financial education and climate education and leadership among others.
- Advocacy – Advocacy activities conducted to promote education within districts of operation.
- Sustainability and ownership – Projects sustainability plans generated and implemented.
Position in Organization:
- Title: Projects Officer
- Ref No: TFU/2023-04
- Positions: 1
- Reporting to: Leadership Development Coordinator with Matrix reporting to
- Head of Programs and Fundraising Manager
- Contract duration: 1 year (renewable depending on availability of funding)
- Duty station: Mayuge District with frequent travels to other districts where Teach For Uganda projects are implemented.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any subject, preference on ICT and digital learning, Financial Education, Climate education and Community Development.
- 3-5 years of experience in Project implementation, especially direct implementation of projects activities, coordination with local governments, working with schools at field level.
- Experience in designing and facilitating training using digital technology/ solutions.
- Ability to ride a motorcycle (this will be tested) with a valid class A riding license is a MUST.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in rural communities.
- Exceptional attention to detail to ensure content is of the highest possible quality.
- Strong organizational, prioritization, collaborative and strategic planning skills.
- Ability to build deep relationship with people of all working styles and backgrounds.
- Desire to work in fast-paced , results-oriented culture.
How to Apply TFU Projects Officer Jobs 2023
Please email your resume with 3 professional referees, a copy of your valid riding license and a one-page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position applied for in the subject line of your email by 17th March, 2023. Your cover letter should include why you are interested in Teach For Uganda and in this position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For more information about Teach for Uganda, visit us at www.teachforuganda.org.