UNEP Programme Management Assistant Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNEP Kenya looking for “Programme Management Assistant”. Applicants with a High school diploma may apply on or before 27 May 2023.
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system, and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment.
The UNEP has published a job vacancy announcement on 27 May 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Programme Management Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNEP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in the coordination of programme / project planning and preparation work for, typically, a medium-size and complex component of the departmental programme / project initiatives; monitors status of programme / project proposals and receipt of relevant documentation for review and approval.
- Compiles, summarizes, and presents basic information/data on specific programmes / project and related topics or issues.
- Reviews project documents, especially cost plans/budgets, for completeness and compliance with relevant rules and procedures prior to submission for final approval and signature; identifies inconsistencies; distributes project documents to relevant parties upon approval.
- Reviews budget revisions; verifies availability of funds; ensures necessary approval and entry in computerized budget system.
- Reviews, logs and routes incoming correspondence.
- Assists with the collection and analysis of data as well as preparation of data presentations and reports for information sharing, responding to queries, knowledge management, planning and decision making.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in programme or project administration, technical cooperation or related area is required.
- Experience with an ERP system such as Umoja (SAP) is required.
- Experience working with Umoja Implementing Partners module in supporting program planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation is desirable.
- Experience providing administrative support to diverse team in implementing and coordinating multiple projects, and activities is desirable.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the post advertised, fluency in English is required.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNEP Programme Management Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 27 May 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.