UNDP Information Management Data and Visualisation Analyst Jobs 2024 – Nigeria NGO Jobs.
UNDP Nigeria looking for “Information Management Data and Visualisation Analyst”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 05 February 2024.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 23 January 2024 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Information Management Data and Visualisation Analyst to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
UNDP Job Vacancy 2024
Under the general supervision of the Head of Information Management, the Information Management Data and Visualization Analyst will be responsible for the following duties:
- Support the development of standardized reporting formats and analysis to support operational decision making for internal and external use.
- Provide graphics/design support for various presentations, as well as the development of high-quality visual products (infographics, maps, tables, graphs).
- Provide support to the OCHA field offices, organize flow of information and assist the offices in planning information management activities.
- Support the development and maintenance of comprehensive operational information products.
- Maintain and promote the use of global standard IM tools and services.
- An advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in Information Management, Computer Science, Statistics, Geographic Information Systems, or a related field or a first level university degree with relevant academic qualifications with a combination of 2 years of relevant work experience will be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Up to 2 years (with a Masters degree) or 2 years (with a Bachelor degree) of professional experience in data analysis, visualization, and information management is required.
- Experience in data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or similar is desirable.
- Experience in programming languages such as Python or R is desirable.
- Experience with GIS tools like ArcGIS or QGIS is desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Information Management Data and Visualisation Analyst Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 05 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.