World Vision Supply Chain Manager Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. World Vision Ethiopia looking for “Supply Chain Manager“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before 14th May 2023.
World Vision International is an evangelical Christian humanitarian aid, development, and advocacy organization. It prefers to present itself as interdenominational and also employs staff from non-evangelical Christian denominations.
The World Vision has published a job vacancy announcement on 1st May 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Supply Chain Manager to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
World Vision Job Vacancy 2023
- Provide strategic humanitarian, emergency & fragile context programming leadership to WV Ethiopia
- Position World Visions’ Disaster Management (DM) as a competent the best and preferred humanitarian agency among stakeholders.
- Commit to deliver on WV humanitarian goals in line with the Strategy “Our Promise”
- Support and advise the National Director and the Senior Leadership on Disaster Management policies, processes and tools as they relate to WV Ethiopia’s Category I, II & III emergencies.
- Lead the establishment and functioning of disaster preparedness strategy that is anchored in the NO strategy including disaster preparedness action plans and streamlining them in technical projects and annual AP plans, updating Disaster Management scorecard, ensuring effective functioning of an Integrated Disaster Management Team/Committee, including its capacity development.
- Provide continuous and timely early warning information to the leadership timely decision.
- Ensure WV has the knowledge, skills, resources, tools and capacity to maximize DRR, preparedness, response and recovery at a community level.
- Lead the implementation of the disaster management operations in line with National Office Strategy, regional DM priorities and global strategy, standards, and Our Promise
- Grow World Vision Ethiopia’s capacity to respond to Category 1, II & III emergencies.
- Ensure that national emergency response and disaster mitigation capacity, and a talent pool of on-site Category II and III project managers are available for immediate response.
- Collaborate with other departments and EARO to make timely recommendations regarding declaration and undeclaration of emergency responses.
- Provide management advice and technical support to DM staff and DM Committees (on site if necessary) in the design, documentation, approval, implementation, management, monitoring, reporting and evaluation of DM projects according to partnership and donor standards.
- Lead, if necessary on-site, Cat II and III emergency responses.
Position in Organization:
- Supply Chain Manager
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Time type: Full time
- Posted on: Posted 3 Days Ago
- job requisition id: R19720
Qualification & Experience:
- University Degree in Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Engineering, or Business Administration.
- Minimum Five Years Experience.
How to Apply World Vision Supply Chain Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://worldvision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WorldVisionInternational/details/Supply-Chain-Manager_R19720?q=Ethiopia
The Closing Date: 14th May 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.