UNDP Office Premises Assistant Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs.
UNDP Nigeria looking for “Office Premises Assistant”.
Applicants with a Secondary Education may apply on or before 20 December 2023.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 13 December 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Office Premises Assistant to be based in Maiduguri, Nigeria.
UNDP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the guidance and supervision of the Operations Analyst, the Office Premises Assistant is responsible for the day-to-day upkeep and maintenance of the sub office premises in Maiduguri including generator maintenance, minor repairs, supervision of cleaners, garden upkeep and security personnel.
- Ensures the generator and solar powered inverter system are functional and well maintained.
- Maintain diesel consumption monthly and facilitates the diesel supply to generator.
- Maintains a logbook for solar performance, all payments and premises related documents.
- Directs the office cleaner as needed and monitors their work;
Qualification & Experience:
- Secondary Education is required.
- Minimum 3-years (with secondary education) of professional working experience in Operations or Administration;
- Use of excel, Microsoft word, knowledge of Quantum general applications.
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Clerk or in administrative role.
- Previous work with State Institutions/ International Organization’s is an asset.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Office Premises Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 20 December 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.