UNDP Planning Monitoring and Reporting Manager Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. UNDP Ethiopia looking for “Planning Monitoring and Reporting Manager“. Applicants with a degree in Advanced University Degree may apply on or before 31st March 2023.
UNDP first signed its agreement of cooperation with Ethiopia back in February 1981. Since then, UNDP has focused on providing Ethiopia with strategic support to build the capacity of national institutions to enhance the country’s development results. Moreover, UNDP’s interventions prioritise long-term development impacts to build a resilient nation by informing policies, as well as implementing activities at the community level.
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 16th March 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Planning Monitoring and Reporting Manager to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Position||Planning Monitoring and Reporting Manager|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Advanced University Degree|
|Experience Required||Minimum Seven years|
|Application Deadline||31st March 2023|
UNDP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect, compile, and analyze pertinent information from internal and external sources for planning;
- Lead planning exercises;
- Plan and organize planning, monitoring and progress review sessions;
- Proposes valid revisions on plans to make necessary adjustments triggered by unforeseen circumstances and changes;
- Support the design, development and writing of concept notes and proposals.
- Ensure that all program activities are monitored in a coordinated, collaborative, and integrated manner;
- Work closely with the program team and other directorates of EFD to collect, analyze, compile, and use data/information to improve program management, review and redesign as found necessary;
- Gathers and compiles performance data for progress review against plan and commitments;
- Build strong relationships with colleagues and provide support to ensure the planning, monitoring, and reporting system is understood and supported at EFD and field level;
- Provide technical and methodological support to ensure the implementation of monitoring activities and information/data management;
- Closely work with the program team to develop a baseline data for programs;
- Ensure high quality data collection using key indicator tracking tools.
- Serve as the reporting focal point for program/s;
- Produce accurate, quality, and timely monthly, quarterly, and annual progress reports;
- Closely work with the finance team to ensure narrative reports are complete with financial information;
- Keep up to date with reporting requirements, guidelines and resources and ensure they are understood by all filed staff and partners;
- Serve as the custodian of approved program plan and budget;
- Lead the preparation of information, educational and communications materials and policy briefs using data gathered from program monitoring, assessments, and studies;
- Maintain and update the program database;
- Provide support in developing and maintaining a functional knowledge management system;
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as directed by the FSTU director.
Position in Organization:
- Planning Monitoring and Reporting Manager
- Job Identification: 9197
- Locations: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Posting Date: 03/16/2023, 03:45 PM
- Apply Before: 03/31/2023, 09:29 AM
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Agency: UNDP
- Grade: NPSA-11
- Vacancy Type: National Personnel Service Agreement
- Practice Area: Management
- Bureau: Regional Bureau for Africa
- Contract Duration: 1 Year
- Education & Work Experience: Master’s Degree – 7 year(s) experience OR Bachelor’s Degree – 9 year(s) experience
- Required Languages: English
- Vacancy Timeline: 2 Weeks
- Mobility required/no mobility: no mobility required
Qualification & Experience:
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree/BA degree or equivalent) in social science, Economics, Development planning, international relations, or related field.
- Seven Years Experience in project management, planning, reporting, monitoring, capacity building, and verification of project.
How to Apply UNDP Planning Monitoring and Reporting Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://estm.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/requisitions/job/9197
The Closing Date: 31st March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.