UNDP Procurement Analyst Jobs 2023 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs. UNDP Zimbabwe looking for “Procurement Analyst“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before March 14, 2023.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on March 10, 2023 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Procurement Analyst to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
|Recruiter||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||March 14, 2023|
UNDP Job Vacancy 2023
Under the guidance and supervision of the Project Manager, the Procurement Analyst provides procurement, contract management, quality assurance support, and other relevant support work to the CAWEP project in following areas:
Implementation of procurement services:
- Full compliance of procurement activities with UN/UNDP rules, regulations, policies and strategies; implementation of the effective internal control framework;
- Provide peer-to-peer support to other project team members on relevant procurement activities;
- Effectively communicate and anticipate project, and beneficiaries’ potential pipeline requests, actively manage and liaise with stakeholders through the procurement process and maintain regular updates and client relations;
- Assist with the development of procurement plan and tracking tools for the project;
- Assist to develop and consolidate terms of reference for procurement of services and specifications for procurement of goods;
- Support on supply sourcing including reaching out to potential suppliers globally and searching from different sources;
- Consolidate, update and maintain supply roster list;
- Assist with the due-diligence process by assessing and analyzing company credentials through online research;
- Assist to develop solicitation documents including Request for Quotation, Request for Proposal, and Invitation to Bid;
- Contribute and facilitate bid evaluation including both technical and financial parts; Prepare and consolidate evaluation report;
- Provide effective logistics and supply chain support to deliver the procured goods;
- Assist in sourcing and establishing Long Term Agreement contract arrangements in support to procurement management support;
- Document and file all procurement related papers including solicitation, evaluation, and contract and purchase order and shipping documents;
- Maintain and regularly update Procurement Support Office online filing and catalogue library.
Position in Organization:
- Job Identification: 9010
- Locations: Harare, Zimbabwe
- Posting Date: 03/07/2023, 03:50 PM
- Apply Before: 03/14/2023, 09:29 AM
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Agency: UNDP
- Grade: NPSA-8
- Vacancy Type: National Personnel Service Agreement
- Practice Area: Nature, Climate and Energy
- Bureau: Regional Bureau for Africa
- Contract Duration: 1 Year with Possibility for extension
- Education & Work Experience: Master’s Degree
- Other Criteria: Bachelor’s Degree – 2 year(s) experience
- Required Languages: English
- Vacancy Timeline: 1 Week
- Mobility required/no mobility: no mobility required
- Master’s degree in Procurement, Supply Chain Management, or related fields.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field with an additional 2 years of relevant experience will be given due consideration in lieu of a master’s degree.
- Minimum two years (Bachelor’s degree) relevant experience at the national level in procurement management;
- Proficiency in the use of computers and office software packages as well as web-based management systems.
- Experience in market research, sourcing and document compiling;
- Knowledge in project management and data management related work;
- Solid experience in development of procurement plan;
- Experience in sourcing and establishing long- and short-term Agreement contract arrangements in support to procurement management support ;
- Experience in the usage of online database or data management tools.
Language: Fluency in English.
How to Apply UNDP Procurement Analyst Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://estm.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/requisitions/job/9010
The Closing Date: March 14, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.