UNDP Programme Associate Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNDP Kenya looking for “Programme Associate”. Applicants with a Completion of secondary education may apply on or before 29 March 2023.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 18 March 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Programme Associate to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNDP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support to M/COs in programme/project design and management, inputs in the preparation of programme work plans, budgets, and proposals on programme implementation arrangements;
- Support R/M/COs in ensuring UNW policies and procedures are adhered to for efficient programme/project implementation and progress;
- Follow-up with R/M/COs in implementation of audit recommendations specific to Projects/Programmes;
- Programmatic risks management and mitigation support to R/M/COs in a progressive and inclusive manner (partners);
- Advise M/COs on effective Implementing Partner (IP) engagement modalities based on risk-assessment results;
- Facilitate/support to R/M/COs on the operational closure of programmes/projects based on SOPs;
- Completion of secondary education required;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Public Administration is an asset.
- At least 7 years of progressively responsible experience in administration or programme management/support;
- Experience in working in a computer environment using multiple office software packages;
- Experience in the use of Quantum is an asset;
- Experience in supporting a team.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Programme Associate Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 29 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- WHO National Health Financing Consultant Jobs
- Human Rights Watch Researcher Jobs
- UNEP Associate Programme Management Officer Jobs
- IRC Cash and Markets Assistant Jobs
- IRC Protection Case Assistant Jobs
- UNEP One Health Programme Officer Jobs
- UN Habitat Programme Management Officer Jobs
- Bioversity International Senior Research Associate Jobs