UNDP Project Manager Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. UNDP South Sudan looking for “Project Manager“. Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 28th March 2023.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 13th March 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Project Manager to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The RSSH/C19RM Project Manager will be responsible for the overall management and implementation of interventions for RSSH and C19RM within the GFATM NFM3 HIV/TB grant managed by UNDP;
- Ensure timely signature of SR Agreements to implement RSSH and C19RM activities, timely disbursement of funds to SRs, and monitoring of SRs performance including issuing of SR Management Letters;
- Ensure effective and efficient utilization of RSSH and C19RM resources to achieve the desired outputs, outcomes and impact;
- Ensure timely financial and programmatic delivery of RSSH and C19RM interventions in line with the approved workplans and budgets;
- Ensure timely identification of issues affecting implementation of RSSH and C19RM interventions, promptly propose appropriate remedial actions and implement them accordingly;
- Ensure collaborative coordination with health sector partners supporting RSSH and Covid-19 interventions to avoid duplication of activities;
- Take the lead in compiling the best practices in implementing GFTAM RSSH and C19RM project activities at the country level and ensure that they are disseminated internally and externally;
- Develop knowledge products based on lessons learned, experiences and data generated through the RSSH programme activities implementation;
- Undertake any other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Master’s degree in the areas of Medicine, Public Health, Sciences; Social Sciences.
- Bachelor’s degree in the related fields with additional two years of qualifying experience will be given due consideration in lieu of Master’s degree.
- Minimum 5 years with a Master’s degree or 7 years with a Bachelor’s degree of progressive relevant experience in managerial / project management;
- Experience in management of large and complex health projects in an emergency/post conflict/resource limited environment;
- Experience working with various stakeholders including government, donors and NGOs;
- Experience in developing proposals for health programs, including budgets, workplans and performance-based monitoring and evaluation frameworks;
- Strong knowledge of Global Fund’s rules, policies and procedures;
- Strong knowledge of UN and/or UNDP’s rules, policies and procedures is an asset;
- Demonstrated experience in the preparation of quality donor reports;
- Deep understanding of health-related issues, having training on HIV/TB/Malaria will be an advantage;
- Experience working with HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis or other infectious diseases will be an asset.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills in English is required. Working knowledge of the local language including Arabic is an added advantage.
- Job Identification: 9142
- Contract Duration: 1 Year with Possibility for extension
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Project Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://estm.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI………
The Closing Date: 28th March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.