UNECA DOA/FMS Facilities Management Assistant Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. UNECA Ethiopia looking for “DOA/FMS Facilities Management Assistant“. Applicants with a degree in High School Diploma may apply on or before 17th April 2023.
Established by the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations (UN) in 1958 as one of the UN’s five regional commissions, ECA’s mandate is to promote the economic and social development of its member States, foster intra-regional integration, and promote international cooperation for Africa’s development. Made up of 54 member States, and playing a dual role as a regional arm of the UN and as a key component of the African institutional landscape, ECA is well positioned to make unique contributions to address the Continent’s development challenges.
The UNECA has published a job vacancy announcement on 13th April 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of DOA/FMS Facilities Management Assistant to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
UNECA Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities: Within delegated authority, the facilities Management Assistant will carry out the following duties.
- Prepare concept or detailed design drawings for projects assigned, referring to new or existing facilities.
- Prepare all required graphical analytical and written documentation of the approved designs by Chief Capital Projects Unit.
- Assist in monitoring and supervision of the executing of projects by contractors or consultants in accordance to the contract and best professional practice.
- Prepare Drawings, bill of materials, cost estimates, timelines etc. for project prepared in-house or outsourced.
Assist head major capital unit and the liaison office to interface with project clearance and during technical discussion.
- Takes measurement, calculate quantities of projects to verify invoices of contractors.
- Creates, maintains and monitors project file for work.
- Realize any other Ad hoc duties when and as required by the chief.
Position in Organization:
- Posting Title: DOA/FMS Facilities Management Assistant – G4
- Department/Office: Economic Commission for Africa
- Duty Station: ADDIS ABABA
- Posting Period: 11 April 2023 – 17 April 2023
- Job Opening Number: 23-Economic Commission for Africa-205678-Individual Contractor
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- High school completion is required.
- Minimum Three Years Experience.
How to Apply UNECA DOA/FMS Facilities Management Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=205678
The Closing Date: 17th April 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.