NRC HR and Administration Officer Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
NRC Ethiopia looking for “HR and Administration Officer”.
Applicants with a BA Degree may apply on or before December 21, 2023.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a humanitarian, non-governmental organisation that protects the rights of people affected by displacement. This includes refugees and internally displaced persons who are forced to flee their homes as a result of conflict, human rights violations and acute violence, as well as climate change and natural disasters.
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on December 11, 2023 for qualified Ethiopia’s to fill in the vacant post of HR and Administration Officer to be based in Afar, Ethiopia.
NRC Job Vacancy 2023
- Ensure compliance with NRC policies and the local labour law in all procedures and processes.
- Be a focal point person in the recruitment, contracting, induction and placement activities in Afar and support field offices in recruitment when needed
- Advice and support line manager in the recruitment and selection processes
- Ensure that all new staffs have filled ID forms and make sure every staff has the organisation ID card.
- Follow up the pension forms to be filled; have one copy for personal files; submit the forms to Pension Office; collect pension ID cards from this office; and give the ID card after getting signed by the respective staff
- Update the weekly recruitment tracking sheet and share to the CO HR focal person
- Ensure that Contingent workers records are up to date and file appropriately
- Maintain all administrative work at the area level and ensure all admin necessary items are properly keep/stored.
- Participate in the recruitment process of Contingent Workers and prepare payroll
- Maintain full up to date records and archives of employee personnel files and other documents
- Update tracking sheet for personal files and communicate the same with CO HR focal person
- Create CV pool system for Afar area that can be used for emergency recruitment
- Support on the day to day routine activities of HR/Admin at the Semera and all field area
- Perform any assignment given by immediate supervisor.
Position in Organization:
- Job Identification: 13294
- Job Category: Human Resources
- Posting Date: 08/12/2023, 17:49
- Apply Before: 21/12/2023, 17:48
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Locations: Afar
- BA Degree in Human Resources Management/Management
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in Human Resources
- Experience from working as a Support Function Officer in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Good knowledge of English.
How to Apply NRC HR and Administration Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: December 21, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.