GGGI Communication and Knowledge Sharing Associate Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
GGGI Uganda looking for “Communication and Knowledge Sharing Associate”.
Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before December 20, 2023.
The Global Green Growth Institute is a treaty-based international organization headquartered in Seoul, South Korea. The organization aims to promote green growth, a growth paradigm that is characterized by a balance of economic growth and environmental sustainability.
The GGGI has published a job vacancy announcement on December 08, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Communication and Knowledge Sharing Associate to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
GGGI Job Vacancy 2023
- The role of Communications and Knowledge Sharing Associate at GGGI Uganda is pivotal in enhancing our organizational presence at both national and sub-national levels. This position requires a proactive collaboration with the Country Representative and the Uganda team, ensuring the effective implementation of GGGI’s Communication Strategy. The focus will be on amplifying GGGI’s brand, strengthening partnerships with media, counterparts, and donors, and promoting our initiatives, particularly the EU funded SPEAR-CF program.
Position in Organization:
- Location: Uganda
- City: Kampala
- Contract Type: Staff
- Grade: X6
- Salary scale: Country Scale
- Contract Duration: 24 months
- Deadline (23:59 KST): 20/12/2023
- Job Reference: STA0000
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or a related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Proven experience of at least 3 years in developing and implementing communication strategies in a similar role including in the development sector.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, digital marketing, and content creation.
- Experience and proven track record with Digital Media especially videography
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to tailor messages for different audiences and turning often technical content into easy to understand pieces for wide audiences.
- Previous experience working with international organizations, especially in the climate or development sector, is an asset.
- Proficiency in relevant software and tools (WordPress, InDesign, Adobe) for content creation and social media management.
- Proven strong network within Uganda within the required themes, proven experience with working with Ugandan Government, especially concerning their involvement with the media.
- Exceptional skills in building productive working relationships with colleagues, field offices, stakeholders, donors and other partners.
- Experience and strong public speaking skills is an advantage.
- Experience in designing and supporting participatory workshops will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of the Ugandan media environment
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing, and networking skills
- Ability to liaise and work fluidly and seamlessly with relevant units and staff
- Highly organized and able to effectively and efficiently prioritize and deliver tasks at high quality
- High attention to details, accuracy of facts.
- High editorial integrity.
- Dedicated team player, with result-oriented, pro-active, and creative mindset to solve problems.
- Able to perform duties on time and budget.
- Excellent multi-cultural literacy and interest in being a part of an international team.
- Takes a pro-active approach and work independently with minimum supervision to solve issues arising.
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed, especially to events that the Program is organizing or participating (occasional)
- Ability and willingness to work in a flexible and agile manner and deliver according to the demand of the Program.
How to Apply GGGI Communication and Knowledge Sharing Associate Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: December 20, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- UNICEF International Consultant Jobs 2023
- IRC Human Resource and Administration Manager Jobs 2023
- IGCP Head of Human Resource Jobs 2023
- UNICEF Chief Child Survival and Development Jobs 2023
- IGCP Sales Office Administrator Jobs 2023
- IGCP Senior Events and Account Relationship Manager Jobs 2023
- SNV Consultancy for Animal Traction Application Study and Analysis Jobs 2023
- Right To Play Gender Equality Specialist Jobs 2023
- IGCP Junior Events and Account Relationship Executive Jobs 2023
- IGCP Operations Manager Jobs 2023