UNEP Administrative Assistant Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNEP Kenya looking for “Administrative Assistant”. Applicants with a High school diploma may apply on or before 04 April 2023.
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system, and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment.
The UNEP has published a job vacancy announcement on 09 March 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Administrative Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNEP Job Vacancy 2023
- Drafts routine correspondence to respond to enquiries in respect to relevant administrative, financial audit, personnel matters.
- Coordinates extensively with service units and liaises frequently with internal team members both at Headquarters and in the field.
- Performs other related administrative duties, as required (e.g., operational travel, meeting assistance, registration of delegates, ICT support) programme; monitoring accounts and payment to vendors and individual contractors for services; physical space planning; identification of office technology needs and maintenance of equipment, software and systems; organizing and coordinating seminars, conferences and translations).
- May be responsible for guiding, training, and supervising the work of more junior General Service staff.
- Assists with day-to-day administration of contracts between the UN and external contractors for outsourced services.
- Audits the contractors’ invoices against the goods and services provided by the contractor and approved by the UN.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- At least Seven (7) years of experience in administrative services, finance, accounting, audit, human resources or related area is required.
- Experience in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system is desirable.
- Working experience within a large international organization similar to the United Nations is desirable.
- Experience with administrative management of voluntary contributions within international organizations is desirable.
- One (1) year or more of experience in data analytics or related area is desirable.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the post advertised, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official United Nations language is desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNEP Administrative Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 04 April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.