UNEP Finance and Budget Assistant Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNEP Kenya looking for “Finance and Budget Assistant”. Applicants with a High school diploma may apply on or before 23 March 2023.
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system, and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment.
The UNEP has published a job vacancy announcement on 15 March 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Finance and Budget Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNEP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in the preparation and review of financial and human resource proposals/requirements.
- Consolidates budget/work programme with respect to Headquarters’ budget, trust funds, grants and
- Monitors expenditures and compares with approved budget; prepares adjustments as necessary;
- Assists managers in the elaboration of resource requirements for budget submissions;
- Assists in preparation of budget performance submissions and finalization of budget performance
- reports, analysing variances between approved budgets and actual expenditures;
- Prepares or customizes financial reports from Umoja generated reports;
- Co-ordinates with other finance and budget staff on related issues during preparation of budget reports.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- A professional qualification in an accounting or finance-related subject is required.
- Additional technical qualifications such as certified public account (CPA) or equivalent are required.
- A minimum of seven years work experience in the fields of Accounting, Finance or related area is required.
- Proven experience working with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems such as Systems Applications and Products (SAP) is required.
- Experience with finance related areas within the UN system or other international development organization is desirable.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the post advertised, fluency in oral and written English is required.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNEP Finance and Budget Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 23 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- WHO National Health Financing Consultant Jobs
- Human Rights Watch Researcher Jobs
- UNEP Associate Programme Management Officer Jobs
- IRC Cash and Markets Assistant Jobs
- IRC Protection Case Assistant Jobs
- UNEP One Health Programme Officer Jobs
- UN Habitat Programme Management Officer Jobs
- Bioversity International Senior Research Associate Jobs