UNEP Intern – Finance Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNEP Kenya looking for “Intern – Finance”. Applicants with a HS Diploma may apply on or before 07 July 2023.
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system, and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment.
UNEP Intern – Finance Jobs 2023
The UNEP has published a job vacancy announcement on 28 June 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Intern – Finance to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNEP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the overall supervision of the Global Environment Facility (GEF) Executive Coordinator and the direct supervision of the Finance Team Leaders, the intern will be required to assist/support in:
- Analysis and reconciliation of ledgers.
- Assist in gathering necessary information for review of project closure packages and articulating responses on
- the same.
- Contribute to research on trend analysis and best practices.
- Support in communication and outreach activities.
- Other general office finance and budget tasks, as may be assigned.
Qualification & Experience:
- Be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher) in environmental sciences/management, public policy, business administration, or a related field.
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree program (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent);
- Have graduated with a university degree.
- No working experience is required to apply for the United Nations Internship Programme. Your training, education, advance course work or skills should benefit the United Nations during your internship.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the post advertised, fluency in oral and written English is required. Knowledge of another official United Nations language is an advantage.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNEP Intern – Finance Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 07 July 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.