UNEP INTERN – Intergovernmental Affairs and Meetings Support Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNEP Kenya looking for “INTERN – Intergovernmental Affairs and Meetings Support”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 13 June 2023.
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system, and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment.
UNEP INTERN – Intergovernmental Affairs and Meetings Support Jobs 2023
The UNEP has published a job vacancy announcement on 31 May 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of INTERN – Intergovernmental Affairs and Meetings Support to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNEP Job Vacancy 2023
- Assist in the drafting of procedural documents (agendas, scripts, transmittal notes, invites, reminders, summary notes, minutes, talking points, cover notes, briefing notes, and others) in preparation for meetings with Member States and undertake other preparatory tasks.¿
- Attend and summarize discussions held in meetings through high-level skill of notetaking.¿
- Assist with logistics during meetings, ensuring that conference services are fully in place, interactive presentations are well conducted, and meeting platforms are fully functional.
- Conduct research on intergovernmental procedures and practices of the Environment Assembly and its subsidiary organs.
- Support the day-to-day management of internal databases.
Qualification & Experience:
- Be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher)
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree program (minimum bachelor’s level or equivalent); OR
- Have graduated with a university degree
- No working experience is required to apply for the United Nations Internship Programme. Your training, education, advance course work or skills should benefit the United Nations during your internship.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the position advertised, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official United Nations language is an advantage.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNEP INTERN – Intergovernmental Affairs and Meetings Support Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 13 June 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.