UNEP Quality Assurance and Evaluation Expert Consultant Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNEP Kenya looking for “Quality Assurance and Evaluation Expert Consultant”. Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 16 March 2023.
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system, and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment.
The UNEP has published a job vacancy announcement on 10 March 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Quality Assurance and Evaluation Expert Consultant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNEP Job Vacancy 2023
Under the guidance and overall supervision of the Senior Evaluation Officer, the Consultant will perform the duties listed below:
- Coordinate in-depth, and desk-based evaluations for selected projects.
- Draft Terms of Reference in liaison with Task Managers / Project Managers and plan the work schedule of experts to be hired to perform project evaluations.
- Identify evaluation experts and recommend to the Senior Evaluation Officer to form qualified evaluation teams.
- Review and assess the quality of evaluation deliverables in draft form and prepare comments / feedback for clearance by the Senior Evaluation Officer. Reviewed comments should be tailored to ensure that final evaluation reports reach the highest standards possible.
- Engage all relevant parties, including UNEP staff and colleagues in partnering organizations, in participatory evaluation processes.
- Review final evaluation reports and provide comments and feedback to the Senior Evaluation Officer to ensure lessons learned and recommendations are reflected in-line with UNEP requirements.
Qualification & Experience:
- A Master’s degree or equivalent in Environmental Science/Studies, Business Administration, Planning, Management, Social Sciences, or Political Science, Auditing or the equivalent combination of education and experience in a relevant field is required. A first-level university degree in combination with two years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the Master’s university degree.
- A minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in the field of monitoring and evaluation is required.
- Knowledge management, including evaluation work experience in international organizations is desirable.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. Fluency in oral and written English is required. Knowledge of French is desirable
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNEP Quality Assurance and Evaluation Expert Consultant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 16 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.