UNEP Youth and Education Consultant Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNEP Kenya looking for “Youth and Education Consultant”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 06 June 2023.
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system, and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment.
UNEP Youth and Education Consultant Jobs 2023
The UNEP has published a job vacancy announcement on 30 May 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Youth and Education Consultant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNEP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Associate Expert, Youth, Education and Advocacy Unit, the consultant will do the following work:
- Customize the Tide Turners toolkit for regional delivery.
- Launch the programme in the selected phase 1, 2, and 3 countries.
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of the programme in the target countries.
- Operate as the focal point for the partners.
- Finalize partnerships and design the programme deliverables with the partners.
Qualification & Experience:
- An advanced university degree (Masters’ degree or equivalent) in communications, political science, business administration, environmental management or a related field is required.
- A Bachelor’s university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in project or programme management, or related area, including 1 year at an international level is required.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNEP Youth and Education Consultant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 06 June 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.