UNHCR Associate Reporting Officer Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. UNHCR Ethiopia looking for “Associate Reporting Officer“. Applicants with a degree in Undergraduate Degree may apply on or before 15th June 2023.
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is a UN agency mandated to aid and protect refugees, forcibly displaced communities, and stateless people, and to assist in their voluntary repatriation, local integration or resettlement to a third country. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with over 17,300 staff working in 135 countries.
UNHCR Associate Reporting Officer Jobs 2023
The UNHCR has published a job vacancy announcement on 3rd June 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Associate Reporting Officer to be based in Mekele, Tigray, Ethiopia.
UNHCR Job Vacancy 2023
- Keep abreast of all developments in the country operation/ bureau/ division or other entity to prepare appropriate briefings and reports.
- Draft regular daily, weekly and monthly up-date for internal and external audience (including donors and media).
- Consolidate and analyse data on programme implementation, achievements and indicators in all sectors under AoR in order to facilitate the preparation of periodic reports and activity-specific reports as may be required and ensure timeliness of such reports.
- Participate in annual reporting and planning process.
- Work closely with Information Management to ensure accurate and attractive data presentation, including maps.
- Support the monitoring of UNHCR¿s partnerships and consolidate information about Partners¿ activities.
- Assist in the preparation of briefing kits and presentations for missions and visitors.
- Assist in the preparation of reports for donors, in compliance with specific donor requirements. Make efforts to enhance donor satisfaction by ensuring quality reporting on programmatic results to donor. Assist in providing visibility for donors¿ contributions to UNHCR.
- Research/analyse, interpret and also, monitor and review information and data from regular and wide variety of sources for internal and external reporting.
- Prepare and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Provide technical support, training and clarification on UNHCR¿s reporting policies and deadlines.
- May prepare press releases; conceptualize, draft and edit stories for external communications products and support all aspects of its production, including fact checking, proofreading and quality control.
- Support UNHCR inter-agency coordination initiatives and leadership through provision of reporting and secretariat functions where relevant.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Position in Organization:
- Associate Reporting Officer
- Location: Mekele, Ethiopia
- Time type: Full time
- Posted on: Posted Yesterday
- job requisition id: JR2319863
- Deadline: 15th June 2023
- Undergraduate Degree.
- One years Relevant Experience.
How to Apply UNHCR Associate Reporting Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 15th June 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.