UNHCR Guesthouse Supervisor Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. UNHCR Ethiopia looking for “Guesthouse Supervisor“. Applicants with a degree in Secondary Education may apply on or before 18th June 2023.
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is a UN agency mandated to aid and protect refugees, forcibly displaced communities, and stateless people, and to assist in their voluntary repatriation, local integration or resettlement to a third country. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with over 17,300 staff working in 135 countries.
The UNHCR has published a job vacancy announcement on 3rd June 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Guesthouse Supervisor to be based in Gambela, Ethiopia.
UNHCR Job Vacancy 2023
Job Purpose: Under the direct supervision of the Associate Compounds Manager in Gambella, the Guesthouse Supervisor will undertake the following responsibilities:
- Managing the reservation booking using the Global Humanitarian booking Hub https://accommodation.wfp.org/login/ reception and payment arrangements.
- Undertake a need assessment for guesthouses improvement, report, and reasonable procurement plan to
- Associate Compound Manager and/or Admin/Finance officer.
- Undertake regular visits to different rooms to ensure that systems are in place and evaluate the cleaning service rendered by the private company in charge of cleaning.
- Improvement work for Canteen and entertainment facilities.
- Ensure that the accommodation, including laundry and all lodging facilities are kept clean on daily basis, replaced, or repaired on need-based manner.
- Supervise and maintain general cleanliness and lighting of pathways in the compound including proper waste disposals.
- Supervise the general cleaning of office blocks and accommodation.
- Assist with the management of Admin store in line with the warehousing protocols.
Position in Organization:
- Guesthouse Supervisor
- Location: Gambella, Ethiopia
- Time type: Full time
- Posted on: Posted Today
- job requisition id: JR2319547
- Deadline: 18th June 2023
- Secondary Education.
- Minimum Three Years Experience.
How to Apply UNHCR Guesthouse Supervisor Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 18th June 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.