UNHCR HR Associate Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. UNHCR Ethiopia looking for “HR Associate“. Applicants with a degree in High School Diploma may apply on or before 18th June 2023.
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is a UN agency mandated to aid and protect refugees, forcibly displaced communities, and stateless people, and to assist in their voluntary repatriation, local integration or resettlement to a third country. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with over 17,300 staff working in 135 countries.
UNHCR HR Associate Jobs 2023
The UNHCR has published a job vacancy announcement on 3rd June 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of HR Associate to be based in Asosa, Ethiopia.
UNHCR Job Vacancy 2023
- Implement HR operational activities to ensure timely provision of HR solutions, prioritizing according to the needs and risks. This may include.
- Administration of recruitment, assignment and separation of local staff in the AOR, in accordance with UN/UNHCR rules and procedures.
- Update of personnel records in the Office, including MSRP entries into HR module where required.
- Assisting with recruitment and other procedures related to affiliate workforce, including MSRP entriesinto MSRP where required
- Contribution to workforce planning activities.
- Provision of a HR customer service-oriented culture that values proactivity, continuous improvement, innovation and high performance.
- Enforce compliance with UNHCR¿s Human Resources policies and procedures and the UN staff rules, regulations and UNHCR administrative instructions.
- Participate in the recruitment of local staff including the issuance of vacancy notices and arranging for required tests and interviews, and preparation of submissions for the review by the Assignments Committee (AC).
- Assist in organizing outreach campaigns to attract diverse applicants.
- Advice to staff and contribution to an inclusive work environment.
- Build dialog and outreach with the workforce; answer questions, and provide information to staff as to where to go for help or ask questions.
- Track and report on recruitment and assignments activities.
- Be proactive in identifying issues, themes and patterns affecting the workforce¿s health and welfare, including sexual harassment and abuse of authority.
- Assist in the provision of on-boarding, induction, re-integration into the workplace and off-boarding to colleagues.
- Assistance in implementation of HR initiatives that support organizational culture change such as good people management practices, and promoting gender, inclusion and diversity.
Position in Organization:
- HR Associate
- Location: Asosa, Ethiopia
- Time type: Full time
- Posted on: Posted Yesterday
- job requisition id: JR2320352
- Deadline: 18th June 2023
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma.
- 3 years relevant experience.
How to Apply UNHCR HR Associate Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 18th June 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.