UNHCR Senior External Relations Assistant Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNHCR Kenya looking for “Senior External Relations Assistant”. Applicants with a High School Diploma may apply on or before 26 June 2023.
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is a UN agency mandated to aid and protect refugees, forcibly displaced communities, and stateless people, and to assist in their voluntary repatriation, local integration or resettlement to a third country. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with over 17,300 staff working in 135 countries.
The UNHCR has published a job vacancy announcement on 13 June 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior External Relations Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNHCR Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Draft briefing notes, press releases, bulletins, reports, newsletters and prepare any other public information material, as required
- Facilitate and accompany visits of foreign delegations, partner NGOs, donors and the media to refugee camps
- Draft and translate routine correspondence and texts.
- Assist with developing and implementing UNHCR¿s social media strategy ¿ conceptualize and pitch stories for UNHCR¿s global website.
- Ensure that public information materials including fact sheets, information brochures, briefing materials from the Branch Office, etc. are available.
- Organize visibility events (e.g. World Refugee Day) and liaise with partners, refugees and local communities on implementation.
Qualification & Experience:
- Years of Experience / Degree Level For G5 – 2 years relevant experience with High School Diploma; or 1 year relevant work experience with Bachelor or equivalent or higher
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNHCR Senior External Relations Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 26 June 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.