UNICEF Health Specialist Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. UNICEF Ethiopia looking for “Health Specialist“. Applicants with a Advanced University Degree may apply on or before 21st March 2023.
UNICEF is a Christian international relief and development agency working globally to end poverty and injuries and to restore hope in some of the world’s poorest communities. UNICEF have the vision to see 50 million people released from material and spiritual poverty through a worldwide network of 100,000 local churches. We operate in more than fifty countries around the world.
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 7th March 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Health Specialist to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2023
How can you make a difference:
Purpose: The Health Specialist will provide technical guidance and management support throughout the programming processes to facilitate the administration and achievement of concrete and sustainable results according to plans, allocation, results based-management approaches and methodology (RBM), organizational Strategic Plans and goals, standards of performance, and accountability framework.
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or higher) in one of the following fields is required: public health/nutrition, pediatric health, family health, health research, global/international health, health policy and/or management, environmental health sciences, biostatistics, socio-medical, health education, epidemiology, or another relevant technical field.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant professional experience in one or more of the following areas is required: public health/nutrition planning and management, maternal and neonatal health care, or health emergency/humanitarian preparedness, .
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Experience working in a Health Systems Strengthening/Health Information Systems is an asset.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Health Specialist
- Job no: 559981
- Contract type: Fixed Term Appointment
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Level: NO-3
- Location: Ethiopia
- Categories: Health
- Deadline: 21st March 2023
How to Apply UNICEF Health Specialist Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/en-us/job/559981/health-specialist-programme-monitoring-evaluationhmis-noc-fixed-term-addis-ababa-ethiopia
The Closing Date: 21st March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.