UNICEF Programme Associate Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNICEF Kenya looking for “Programme Associate”. Applicants with a Completion of secondary education may apply on or before 04 July 2023.
UNICEF, also the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 29 June 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Programme Associate to be based in Lodwar, Kenya.
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2023
How can you make a difference?
Under the supervision and guidance of the supervisor, the programme associate supports the respective section (s) by carrying out a range of programme support functions to help develop, implement and monitor their country programme, ensuring effective and timely delivery that is consistent with UNICEF rules and regulations.
Summary of key functions/accountabilities:
- Facilitating the development of programme cooperation agreements (PCAs) by providing information and drafting selected sections of it.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate recording and administrative processing of government & NGO’s proposals and requests for direct cash transfers (DCTs).
- Conducting programme monitoring in UNICEF focus districts for cash and supplies and informing team-members on the status.
- Helping conduct regular spot checks of partner’s projects to assess their financial record-keeping, expenditure controls and reporting systems.
- Monitoring and tracking the efficient distribution of supplies that are required for effective programme delivery.
Qualification & Experience:
- Completion of secondary education is required, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to the work of the organization.
- A minimum of six (6) years of relevant professional experience in
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF Programme Associate Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 04 July 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.