UNICEF Social and Behavior Change Specialist Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs.
UNICEF Nigeria looking for “Social and Behavior Change Specialist”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 26 December 2023.
UNICEF, also the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 14 December 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Social and Behavior Change Specialist to be based in Sokoto, Nigeria.
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2023
How can you make a difference?
The Social & Behavior Change Specialist reports to the head of section or Deputy Representative for general guidance and supervision. The Specialist provides technical and operational support for developing a systematic, planned and evidence-based strategy and process for S&BC as an integral part of programme development, planning and implementation.
Summary of key functions/accountabilities:
- Support to strategy design and development of S&BC activities
- Implementation of S&BC activities
- Technical and operational support
- Advocacy, networking and partnership building
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building
- An advanced university degree in one of the following fields is required: social and behavioral science, sociology, anthropology, psychology, education, communication, public relations, or another relevant technical field.
- A bachelor’s degree in any of the above-mentioned fields plus an additional two years of experience may be accepted instead of an advanced degree.
- A minimum of five years of professional experience in one or more of the following areas is required: social development programme planning, Social & Behavior Change, public advocacy or another related area.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Experience working in a developing country is considered as an asset.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF Social and Behavior Change Specialist Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 26 December 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.